The Student Room Group

how to stop?

think I crave female attention, like even if it's bad attention, I will still want it?
Therapy, maybe? Sounds like you have underlining issues stemming from some sort of experience.
Reply 2
well that's the thing, there's no experience, think I just have never had a gf and such so.... if a girl show's me attention I'll just like it, even if she's horrible(not really horrible obvs) but not a nice person
Original post by Anonymous
well that's the thing, there's no experience, think I just have never had a gf and such so.... if a girl show's me attention I'll just like it, even if she's horrible(not really horrible obvs) but not a nice person

I should have perhaps added "or lack thereof". :tongue:

I can sort of relate to this. No secret on here I'm completely hopeless with the ladies, so if a woman so much as says hi to me now-a-days I feel a little anxious/confused/happy because I'm just not used to it. That said, I still respect myself so if someone were to walk into my life and be a dick then they'd be gone in no time. I don't allow myself to get messed around; last girl who tried to do that with me got brushed away last time she tried to chat.

It's all about finding a balance, my friend. Attention from the ladies is good, because it means you're doing *something* right to attract that attention. If the attention is bad however, it's how you deal with it that matters (and like me, I suggest you walk away from it).
think I crave female attention, like even if it's bad attention, I will still want it?

Congratulations, you're like most people! :congrats:
Reply 5
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Congratulations, you're like most people! :congrats:

erm, pretty sure most people dont
erm, pretty sure most people dont

A lot of people (guys) I know usually crave a lot of female attention even if it's bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending