The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahra30013
Update 11/06/2016
I had to go somewhere today so I didn't get to do much. I only managed to do history and some science. I'm planning to spend most of the day tommorow to revise history so I can focus more on science.

- History unit 2 the Weimar Republic
- B3 C3 P3 - A* 60/75
- Revised half of B4 and reviewed B3 C3 P3 and looked at my mistakes

I feel like I'm the only one here doing additional science.Wish my school had the option of triple science.

Oh well done Sahra...u got so much done today...I didn't even manage to finish one unit of history today cuz I was too busy doing nothing....
Aww..don't worry..think on the bright side...at least you've got less exams than the people doing triple science...
My biology teacher came over to me yesterday after the exam and asked me:"what's a fish called with no i" (but I thought she meant eye)..lol..and then I was like "I don't know..a blind fish"...and then she was like "it's called a fshhhh"...lmao...as stupid as that joke was..I was actually pissing my self laughing about it...don't judge..my sense of humour can be terrible most of the time...😝😝😝☺️☺️
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mypetpikachu
Oh well done Sahra...u got so much done today...I didn't even manage to finish one unit of history today cuz I was too busy doing nothing....
Aww..don't worry..think on the bright side...at least you've got less exams than the people doing triple science...

Thank you! I guess you're right about that. And don't worry, you still got tommorow and Monday so I'm sure you will be fine.
My biology teacher came over to me yesterday after the exam and asked me:"what's a fish called with no i" (but I though she meant eye)..lol..and then I was like "I don't know..a blind fish"...and then she was like "it's called a fshhhh"...lmao...as stupid as that joke was..I was actually pissing my self laughing about it...don't judge..my sense of humour can be terrible most of the time...😝😝😝☺️☺️

Really? You didn't know that joke before? Lol. But I guess I can see, you must have thought it would be something to do with biology.
Guys help I have a history paper 2 exam (OCR) and B3C3P3 and B4C4P4 next week😩 I am alright with science but i cannot be bothered to start revising history again. Any tipss??
Original post by Mylad69
Guys help I have a history paper 2 exam (OCR) and B3C3P3 and B4C4P4 next week😩 I am alright with science but i cannot be bothered to start revising history again. Any tipss??

Just revise...or you'll just end up regretting it...
Just revise...or you'll just end up regretting it...

I know I get that it will like ruin all my end goals if i leave it and stuff but todays been a really crap day and so unproductive im just worried that ibe wasted too much valuable time and wont be able to get it all done starting tomorrow morning. How do you motivate yourself on a bad day?
Original post by sahra30013
Thank you! I guess you're right about that. And don't worry, you still got tommorow and Monday so I'm sure you will be fine.

Really? You didn't know that joke before? Lol. But I guess I can see, you must have thought it would be something to do with biology.

Well I did hear that joke before but just never thought about it and then when my bio teacher says it straight after a bio exam..I figured what the actual joke was...cuz of how she said it...
Original post by CurleysWife
A*s at gcse are sooooo easy. seriously if u get anything below an A* at gcse then i'm sorry 2 say ur... lets say this nicely.. rtarded

Different people have different abilities & interests. You may think that... Maybe humble yourself?
Original post by Mylad69
I know I get that it will like ruin all my end goals if i leave it and stuff but todays been a really crap day and so unproductive im just worried that ibe wasted too much valuable time and wont be able to get it all done starting tomorrow morning. How do you motivate yourself on a bad day?

Tbh...I didn't do anything that productive today...I've for history on Tuesday and I still haven't finished revising or even learning the first unit...lol...just think about the relaxation after the exams and drink some coke...coke is just life...sorry...I'm not very helpful...but that's what I do...
A*s at gcse are sooooo easy. seriously if u get anything below an A* at gcse then i'm sorry 2 say ur... lets say this nicely.. rtarded

Is his hand soft from the Vaseline ? Your illiterate comment makes me believe that you are not satisfied with him.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mylad69

Okay, don't worry. You still have tommorow and Monday. What you could do is wake up early tommorow and spend most of the day memorising. i think that is one of the ways you can revise history .

Well I did hear that joke before but just never thought about it and then when my bio teacher says it straight after a bio exam..I figured what the actual joke was...cuz of how she said it...

I see, lol.

People are different and not everyone can easily get an A* at GCSE. Many have to work hard for it and many also work hard just to get a C.

What did you achieve at GCSE? Maybe your results helped you form this opinion?

Oh alright calm down, I assume you got straight A*s then?
With that attitude I'm glad Lennie broke your neck tbh

Hv u done ur GCSEs?
Original post by Mylad69
Different people have different abilities & interests. You may think that... Maybe humble yourself?

Two days is plenty of time. Just start early morning and give it your all. Trust me 2 days is enough for Unit 2 if you're doing USA.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by NiamhM1801

Lmao...

👌

11/06/2016 - Late update

Really haven't done much today because I went to the theatre this afternoon and then couldn't be bothered working afterwards. Oops.

Today I have:
-completed C7.5 notes, which means...C7 IS DONE AND THEREFORE CHEMISTRY REVISION HAS BEEN COMPLETED 🎉🎉🎉

That's it though, like I said I didn't have much energy after the theatre haha. I'll try and get some more done tomorrow.

Nice! Love the of mice and men pun.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Two days is plenty of time. Just start early morning and give it your all. Trust me 2 days is enough for Unit 2 if you're doing USA.

Reading ur advice...I should've probably been a tad more supportive...😐
11/06/2016 - Late update

Really haven't done much today because I went to the theatre this afternoon and then couldn't be bothered working afterwards. Oops.

Today I have:
-completed C7.5 notes, which means...C7 IS DONE AND THEREFORE CHEMISTRY REVISION HAS BEEN COMPLETED 🎉🎉🎉

That's it though, like I said I didn't have much energy after the theatre haha. I'll try and get some more done tomorrow.

Theatre ? What did thou watch ? Well done. 👏👏👏👏👍 When is your next exam ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending