Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
About a 69% chance
Original post by Mrs.Grey
YOU TELL HIM GURL :congrats:

THNX G :yeah:
Original post by fatima1998
Yeah so i was right! Its meant to roll up not down :rolleyes:
Up. Down. Left. Right. Hold down A and press Start.

:moon:
Original post by Results
Not going to lie, I did over work it - but hey, I was dead and was desperate to laugh.

Fasting drains the humour out of you.

Loooool hold up. You had to do your research to see I was fasting?? :rofl:
God :mad2: why i dont get the meaning of "not rolling down" :bawling:
I am such a dumbo :puppyeyes:

whats with the fake profile pic
Original post by M1mathsstudent
whats with the fake profile pic

excuse me :huff: i think you are dupe :colone:
Original post by Tootles
Up. Down. Left. Right. Hold down A and press Start.

:moon:

:colone: WHATTTTTT
Original post by Anonymous
Ok just to help you out, the condom has to be rolled on to the penis. This is kind of awkward to talk about hence the anonymity.
i think i kinda got it but if you got the condom on it then why would it make someone pregnant :puppyeyes:
Original post by Results
My calculations say that there is a 69.69% she won't get pregnant.

Decent username

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyshawte
Decent username

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was surprised it wasn't taken tbh :P
Original post by Results
I was surprised it wasn't taken tbh :P

Ikr, it's such an overused word on this site lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RasputinReborn
Almost nil, her saliva probably killed the sperm, you know, since there's enzymes there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh lol because humans evolved eating sperm for breakfast right?
God :mad2: why i dont get the meaning of "not rolling down" :bawling:
I am such a dumbo :puppyeyes:

do you think the condom just sits on the tip of the head ( the part of the penis where the pee comes out)?
Original post by xobeauty
do you think the condom just sits on the tip of the head ( the part of the penis where the pee comes out)?

I understand what she is saying. Technically the condom is being rolled up and not down - that's why she was confused.

yes :s-smilie: i dont know
You're so annoying

what did i do :erm:
Original post by Anonymous
I was having sex with my partner. We had already had sex a few minutes before where I came.

I went on to put my condom on and as I remember it could not roll all the way down but in the heat of the moment I carried on anyway. I am concerned that there might have been *** perhaps on the base of the penis , she did give me oral before we had sex for the second time. But I am just worried about the chances of pregnancy.

Anyone know the chances of her getting pregnant in a scenario like this?

Did you ejaculate and if so did it leak? You should be ok
Original post by phunky_fresh
I understand what she is saying. Technically the condom is being rolled up and not down - that's why she was confused.

yeah tbh I was a bit confused as I'd always use roll up in this context not down.

OP not really sure why this would be an issue tbf as long as it didn't split, how are down/up (lol) the shaft was it? Are you saying it only went half way as compared to almost all of it? Because even then it should be fine unless you blew such a load it managed to explode back and over the rim, and tbh the condom does contain a spermicide in itself so even then the sperm may well be damaged. You can never work in 100%;s but it doesn;t sound like a big issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending