The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
11/06/2016 - Late update

Really haven't done much today because I went to the theatre this afternoon and then couldn't be bothered working afterwards. Oops.

Today I have:
-completed C7.5 notes, which means...C7 IS DONE AND THEREFORE CHEMISTRY REVISION HAS BEEN COMPLETED 🎉🎉🎉

That's it though, like I said I didn't have much energy after the theatre haha. I'll try and get some more done tomorrow.

No need to worry! Well done anyway! You still have loges of time and I believe you don't have an exam till Wednesday right?
11/06/2016 - Late update

Really haven't done much today because I went to the theatre this afternoon and then couldn't be bothered working afterwards. Oops.

Today I have:
-completed C7.5 notes, which means...C7 IS DONE AND THEREFORE CHEMISTRY REVISION HAS BEEN COMPLETED 🎉🎉🎉

That's it though, like I said I didn't have much energy after the theatre haha. I'll try and get some more done tomorrow.

Well done for what you've done though...you probably needed a break anyway...👏👏👏
Original post by sahra30013
Nice! Love the of mice and men pun.

How did no one get mine ? Come on girls. My pun was killer.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Theatre ? What did thou watch ? Well done. 👏👏👏👏👍 When is your next exam ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Ayyyy...loving the pun...
(edited 7 years ago)
Two days is plenty of time. Just start early morning and give it your all. Trust me 2 days is enough for Unit 2 if you're doing USA.

I guess yeah thanks and im doing OCR paper 2 - it's on Britain and sufragettes and ****
Original post by Mylad69
I guess yeah thanks and im doing OCR paper 2 - it's on Britain and sufragettes and ****

Hmm. It depends on how much you know already but I do Edexcel USA and I find it quite easy but I still need to revise quite a bit for it. Good luck man. Just remember that it's not all about the content. You need to know the exam technique or you'll get rubbish marks.

Sorry, read it again, didn't understand it the first time😅. Your right, that pun is a killer.
Original post by mypetpikachu
Ayyyy...loving the reference...

What reference? Are thou mocking the way I speak ?

Original post by mypetpikachu
Lmao...

👌

Nice! Love the of mice and men pun.

Lol guess you appreciated my shade, ty guys 😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry, read it again, didn't understand it the first time😅. Your right, that pun is a killer.

Thanks. I was feeling unappreciated for a while 😢

Hmm. It depends on how much you know already but I do Edexcel USA and I find it quite easy but I still need to revise quite a bit for it. Good luck man. Just remember that it's not all about the content. You need to know the exam technique or you'll get rubbish marks.

Thanks and Good luck to you too. Im fine with the techniques and source analysis its just that the content is soooo boring:/

I did! I would've repped you but got hit with the good old PRSOM :frown:
Oh yeah. Sorry if that pun offended you girls. It was bit sexual. Lol. She did deserve it though.

In what top percentage would you think getting 8As would put you in?
I did! I would've repped you but got hit with the good old PRSOM :frown:

Don't worry. I just get repped on too many threads. It's not your fault 😏😏

Original post by Edmar Hadad
In what top percentage would you think getting 8As would put you in?

In terms of ? Depends on your school but it's up there with the top.

What reference? Are thou mocking the way I speak ?

Lol...nope..I love thy way of speaking anyway lief Shakespeare...
Original post by Mylad69
Thanks and Good luck to you too. Im fine with the techniques and source analysis its just that the content is soooo boring:/

Thanks. I get what thou means but I enjoy history so it's okay for me.

Guys, seriously, what even is the average GCSE grades across the nation? Some say Ds some say Bs?
Theatre ? What did thou watch ? Well done. 👏👏👏👏👍 When is your next exam ?

Yeah :tongue: nothing fancy though, just a play that my mum's friend's niece was in, and it was 'Oliver!'
Thank you :smile: and my next exam's not until Wednesday so got a few days off :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending