The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 grade boundary predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jelly432
Does anyone think the grade boundaries will be 128 for an A? What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be?

A is about 129 marks
Original post by densab11
To be honest with myself I sadly found the paper a bit easy but because of silly mistakes and others I lost precious marks! Although I think the first paper wasn't that easy compared to the first

yhh i found the paper easy but i lost so many marks because of silly mistakes i really hope 128-130 is an A
Original post by 34908seikj
ugh tell me about it, I got 3 questions wrong. The last one I misread the entire question and only worked out the first Angle, the question where you had to find the perimeter of the shaded area; didn't do that. I decided to workout the area instead like a ****ing tool. On top of that I also put the wrong answer for the trial and error question (I put 3.7)

I'll still get around 92 but I seriously could have done so much better If I wasn't so arrogant, rushing through the paper and then not checking my answers.

I am sure you will be fine
Original post by lukey0071
A is about 129 marks

ohh thats okay cause i got 55-56 on the first paper and around 73-74 on the second paper, so i hope everything will be good.
yhh i found the paper easy but i lost so many marks because of silly mistakes i really hope 128-130 is an A

Same here, I got 167 marks but could have done better

Same... I think I got around 129-131 marks.
ohh thats okay cause i got 55-56 on the first paper and around 73-74 on the second paper, so i hope everything will be good.

Yep but if Edexcel is being a *****,
I hope the examiners are kind and will give some marks for showing working out or getting close to the answer.
I hope the examiners are kind and will give some marks for showing working out or getting close to the answer.

They will as they always do
In my opinion Edexcel should give the boundaries earlier because this is really stressing me out!
Yep but if Edexcel is being a *****,

Because its the last year doing this syllabus do you think they will mark it harshly.I really hope they mark it lightly.
What about the question where you had to find the kg I gave 68kg but the right answer is 68.04
In my opinion Edexcel should give the boundaries earlier because this is really stressing me out!

yhh im stressing i want the grade boundaries asap
I didn't used the formula because I was rushing a bit
I just want to get the A and than I will be fine 😭

I know me too, but thinking about it won't going to help you at all, just chill
What about the question where you had to find the kg I gave 68kg but the right answer is 68.04

You will get full marks for that
I was so confident when I was doing the paper! But when I saw the answers made me so worried

they will still give u marks.
You will get full marks for that

Thanks! I hope that as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending