The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CurleysWife
if ur gona call me illiterate at least learn how 2 differentiate between your and you're.

srsly i bet ur a niger as well.

How incredibly rude. I am not a Niger and using such a term shouldn't be allowed. It was a typing error that can be made by anyone as is clearly evident by your 'srsly', lower case I and 'ur'. Lmao. Now **** off this thread. We don't need your negativity.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
How incredibly rude. I am not a Niger and using such a term shouldn't be allowed. It was a typing error that can be made by anyone as is clearly evident by your 'srsly', lower case I and 'ur'. Lmao. Now **** off this thread. We don't need your negativity.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

If I wanted to type properly I would; I'm merely choosing not to.

anyway, i dnt need 2 type properly because i'm not the 1 correctin ppl on their grammar whilst not usin correct grammar myself so. shove that up ur fat ass,
If I wanted to type properly I would; I'm merely choosing not to.

anyway, i dnt need 2 type properly because i'm not the 1 correctin ppl on their grammar whilst not usin correct grammar myself so. shove that up ur fat ass,

You've just contradicted yourself because you're not using correct grammar yourself and are fixing other people's grammar. Go to sleep. It's past your bed time or I'll just get my mate Lennie to snap your neck or I'll just get Curley to stick his rock hard hand up your land down under.

You've just contradicted yourself because you're not using correct grammar yourself and are fixing other people's grammar. Go to sleep. It's past your bed time or I'll just get my mate Lennie to snap your neck or I'll just get Curley to stick his rock hard hand up your land down under.

and i used correct grammar when i corrected you.
u didnt.
nice try.
and i used correct grammar when i corrected you.
u didnt.
nice try.

So you'll only use correct grammar when you correct someone in order for them not to complain about your grammar. That's really nice. 👍

**** off this thread before the 'killing moon 🌚' arrives and I snap your neck. Yes, that was a reference to a song by 'Echo and the Bunny men'.

So you'll only use correct grammar when you correct someone in order for them not to complain about your grammar. That's really nice. 👍

**** off this thread before the 'killing moon 🌚' arrives and I snap your neck. Yes, that was a reference to a song by 'Echo and the Bunny men'.

**** band
**** band

I bet you listened to the song and the awesomeness of them couldn't be handled by you. OMG. Go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I bet you listened to the song and the awesomeness of them couldn't be handled by you. OMG. Go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

no so shove it up ur obese ass
no so shove it up ur obese ass

Lol. I'm not obese. Quite the opposite actually. My body is like Iggy Pop's. So HAH.

Lol. I'm not obese. Quite the opposite actually. My body is like Iggy Pop's. So HAH.

keep telling yourself that!

just stop eating pies and lose some weight!
keep telling yourself that!

just stop eating pies and lose some weight!

Iooooooooool.

Original post by mypetpikachu
How do u know he eats pies...u a stalker you sad loner....perhaps you should eat all the makeup you put on ur face to be more prettier on the inside...once again..if you reply to this you will be known as a retarded cow...so just shut up and leave...

i dont wear makeup so nice try! also i am just naturally beautiful, pretty and perfect without it unlike your lesbian!
How do u know he eats pies...u a stalker you sad loner....perhaps you should eat all the makeup you put on ur face to be more prettier on the inside...once again..if you reply to this you will be known as a retarded cow...so just shut up and leave...

Thanks.

i dont wear makeup so nice try! also i am just naturally beautiful, pretty and perfect without it unlike your lesbian!

Your lesbian ? Her lesbian what ? For God's sack **** off. Come on.

Thanks.

No worries....always there...
Yup...u have a mental disorder....and no..I don't have autism...I much more of a normal person in comparison to you...and my mum didn't say that cuz u don't know her...ya idiot....

actually i got 16 A*s and an A at an AS in arabic early so dont be jealous haha and also did i ask
Looooool...tell me a joke...are you jasmine farruku...?

she sounds like a fat cow like ur mom so probably not
Haha what a coincidence..u r jasmine...the biggest ***** around...
U haven't seen my mum so just shut up...seriously...
I smell bs...

yes i have she is the biggest cow i have ever seen (and a ugly one as well)

i just googled jasmine farasakau and she is dead... ur sick
You know what...you can continue with ur bs......ya dick head...

shut up ur just jealous of me otherwise why would u write those things
U done now...?

no are yu done (i hope so)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending