The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Chemistry Unit 2 (WBIO2) / June 10th 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anna1708
The polarity of the bonds do change down the group the polarity increase and the polarity is not measured for rate because it depends on the strength of the bonds not ability of atom to pull the shared electrons to its side not sure tho 😏

Lol polarity decreases down the group 😂😂😂😂😂 it doesn't increase
Reply 221
Original post by waleedlat
what was the answer to the very last question?

I wrote lower and lower

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bliss_
I write lower and lower

Posted from TSR Mobile

same !!
1 mark out of 80
Wtf was that BS edexcel, i swear down this system is bs to the point youve had enough ,They say unit 2 and where are they asking questions from.They should include mechanisms reactions of halogens formation of bleach,reactions of halides ,Why are they putting questions from things from unit 3.What was the need of unit 3 then.2nd ionization energies ....Hydrogen bonding ....aldehydes ketones .Why do they tell us to review these things and they dont include it .Half of this was just structural drawing .And to make it even worse they have some stupid grade bounderies. Some kids are taking these subject just to achieve a C,NO but they have some grade boundaries which make no sense whatever.40 IS a D .Really if edexcel are so good with there calculations theyll realize thats half the mark and thats more then enough.So **** this ******** system and there papers.One more thing may i add nobody on the internet Ed excel based studying help.Look at khan academy and Ap chemistry ull find millions of resources.This has to change or someone should speak up.
Original post by F Edexcel
Wtf was that BS edexcel, i swear down this system is bs to the point youve had enough ,They say unit 2 and where are they asking questions from.They should include mechanisms reactions of halogens formation of bleach,reactions of halides ,Why are they putting questions from things from unit 3.What was the need of unit 3 then.2nd ionization energies ....Hydrogen bonding ....aldehydes ketones .Why do they tell us to review these things and they dont include it .Half of this was just structural drawing .And to make it even worse they have some stupid grade bounderies. Some kids are taking these subject just to achieve a C,NO but they have some grade boundaries which make no sense whatever.40 IS a D .Really if edexcel are so good with there calculations theyll realize thats half the mark and thats more then enough.So **** this ******** system and there papers.One more thing may i add nobody on the internet Ed excel based studying help.Look at khan academy and Ap chemistry ull find millions of resources.This has to change or someone should speak up.

in physics 52 is a
and 60 is a full mark out of 80
47 is b
40 c
36 d
32 e
Original post by katenell
in physics 52 is a
47 is b
40 c
36 d
32 e

In AL physics, A* is like 65 and A is at 60.
in physics 52 is a
47 is b
40 c
36 d
32 e

IGNORE
(edited 7 years ago)
What was the equation for the decomposition of Ba(NO3)2.4H2O?
Ba(NO3)2.4H20-----> BaO + 4H2O + 2NO2 + 1/2 O2
same !!
1 mark out of 80

Wrote lower for iodine,Higher for Titre
Original post by OnTheHorizon
Wrote lower for iodine,Higher for Titre

Literally every possible combination has been written for this question.
My turn lower and same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlvlVictim
My turn lower and same

Posted from TSR Mobile

This question is practically a joke now lol.
Ohh my god 😱😱 just realized I forgot to balance all the equations cause usually leave it till last .... Do you think I will loose all those marks?🔫😔
Original post by Mimiastc
Ohh my god 😱😱 just realized I forgot to balance all the equations cause usually leave it till last .... Do you think I will loose all those marks?🔫😔

Yes.......

for how many marks was that question?
if 2 you will only lose 1

Original post by mr.holmes
for how many marks was that question?if 2 you will only lose 1

If 1 mark then you'll lose the mark.

Original post by omar5478
This question is practically a joke now lol.

Yeah,Atleast we can all agree that the iodine value was lower.
While i think mean titre is higher and iodine lower because it contained lesser percentage of iodine hence more iodine left in the solution to be titrated

Posted from TSR Mobile
We won't get the mark for one right though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gotta have both correct yeah.

Original post by Willandy123
While i think mean titre is higher and iodine lower because it contained lesser percentage of iodine hence more iodine left in the solution to be titrated

Similar logic as mine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending