The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 4B Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the mark scheme for the Zigzag practise paper 2?
Original post by jakeysimps11
Hi mate, sorry to be a pain but could you possibly send me the powerpoint too? Hate to be a beg :/ I'd really appreciate it man

Hi sorry to bother you but could you please send what he's sent you please. Felt like i should give them a break,much appreciated. [email protected]
Original post by jakeysimps11
Does anyone have the mark scheme for the Zigzag practise paper 2?

what is the zigzag paper?
Can someone send me the zigzag paper/ revision resources?
Original post by BeccaBurrell
do you think the zig zag booklet is actually relevant? I've worked through it and completed one past paper, but not sure if it's of any use

can u send it to me as i dont have access to it
Original post by ButtonsBile
A good set of questions and a mark scheme I found, hope people can make use of it

where did you find this and do you have any full written answers to these questions?
Reply 106
Original post by Brendanp64
can u send it to me as i dont have access to it

Yeah could i have it aswell if you don`t mind :? my teachers are useless
Does anyone have a clear fieldwork plan? Or notes on any other section of the booklet? Thank you!!
Has anyone got an analysis of the graphs on the first couple of places, for if they were 'describe and comment' questions?
Reply 109
Original post by JadeEllis4
Has anyone got an analysis of the graphs on the first couple of places, for if they were 'describe and comment' questions?

This might help:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24823641
would they ask a question for short marks such as 'what is fracking'?
I've done both the zigzag practice papers but now I don't know how else to revise?!
Does anyone have any good thoughts on what the questions are gonna be? i just dont know where to start! also are the zig zag practice papers actually helpful??
Reply 113
Hi, many thanks if you could PM them to me too when you have chance
Original post by sim101101
Does anyone have any good thoughts on what the questions are gonna be? i just dont know where to start! also are the zig zag practice papers actually helpful??
The ZigZag booklets are very useful for getting an understanding of the issue (especially if you have never studied energy, like I have), and it gives you a reason to read and analyse the figures and charts in the booklet more in depth and prepare you for the real exam questions on them.
Original post by Domers_
The ZigZag booklets are very useful for getting an understanding of the issue (especially if you have never studied energy, like I have), and it gives you a reason to read and analyse the figures and charts in the booklet more in depth and prepare you for the real exam questions on them.

Okay thanks! yeh i havent studied energy before but i feel like an expert on fracking now hahah cant wait till this exam is done!
Okay thanks! yeh i havent studied energy before but i feel like an expert on fracking now hahah cant wait till this exam is done!
Same. It's such a boring topic and is getting in the way of revision for other subjects as I'm spending ages trying to work out how to prepare for this exam.
Original post by Domers_
Same. It's such a boring topic and is getting in the way of revision for other subjects as I'm spending ages trying to work out how to prepare for this exam.

Yeh its a pointless exam, I'd rather we had a physical and a human paper because seriously what is the point of this.
Yeh its a pointless exam, I'd rather we had a physical and a human paper because seriously what is the point of this.
But it's to "Prepare us for a greater understanding of geographical issues in the future" or something like that.
Original post by Domers_
But it's to "Prepare us for a greater understanding of geographical issues in the future" or something like that.

Greattttttttt. Well hopefully I won't have to encounter more geographical issues in the future in so much detail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending