The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kamara7
I'll hopefully finish everything for psychology today :work:

Good luck with it! I've got my business exam on the same day as Chemistry! So I'm hoping to finish everything with Business too.

Btw, thank you fo rthe NMR questions.
Reply 4361
Better start ahh! Going to do a c3'regardless of how bad I'll do. Then mark it and go over stuff.
Then I guess start learning respiration and photosynthesis 👺
I really don't know how this website works but I do psychology AQA alevel and currently revising for the unit 4 exam on Tuesday. Research methods isn't my favourite haha. Could someone explain to me why this table is drawn this way? It is on the June 2012 paper.
I'm just confused because the IV usually goes at the x axis and the DV is usually on the y axis. But that doesn't seem to apply in research methods 🤔:/
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465730368.201668.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AW97
Better start ahh! Going to do a c3'regardless of how bad I'll do. Then mark it and go over stuff.
Then I guess start learning respiration and photosynthesis 👺

You do maths and bio?

Howd m1 go?

And did you resit biol2 last week?....it was dreadful!!!
Only 2 more exams to go! GCSE Chemistry and Physics Unit 2 AQA.
Can't believehow quickly the time has flown by!
Is anyone doing NCS in the Summer? I am, in the West.
Reply 4365
Yeah I do maths, bio and geog. I'm not enjoying M1...it was my worst throughout the year but it's getting slowly better, hopefully in time for Friday! And I agree! The bio retake was so bad! It was all the stuff I had skimmed over! How are you finding maths and bio?
[QUOTE=philo-jitsu;65695873]You do maths and bio?

Howd m1 go?

And did you resit biol2 last week?....it was dreadful!!!
Original post by Ace C
Only 2 more exams to go! GCSE Chemistry and Physics Unit 2 AQA.
Can't believehow quickly the time has flown by!
Is anyone doing NCS in the Summer? I am, in the West.

Me too, although I'm doing it in the North and I'm a little older

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AW97
Yeah I do maths, bio and geog. I'm not enjoying M1...it was my worst throughout the year but it's getting slowly better, hopefully in time for Friday! And I agree! The bio retake was so bad! It was all the stuff I had skimmed over! How are you finding maths and bio?

You must be doing a different spec....i had biol2 tuesday, m1 wednesday (it was hard but i made it worse by messing up) and then physics 2 resit which was the most horrific exam ive ever done, i think because its the last time unit 2 will be sat due to new spec aqa they just threw all the hardest questions on the paper...

Be ready for biol 4 and 5 lol!!
That D1 paper took far too long because I got distracted by Snapchat :colonhash:

Finally marked it tho and got 70/75 which I'm happy with.

Will take a break for however long I like and then finish the Jan 2011 paper that I've now found.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
Me too, although I'm doing it in the North and I'm a little older

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Have fun. I'm certainly looking forward to it, especially after exams. It fits in perfectly with my work as well, since the scheme is only on weekdays, so I can still work my 5hr shift on saturdays.

Good luck wity your results!
To do this afternoon...
M2 June 14
M2 June 13
Watch Les Choristes
Original post by Ace C
Cool! Have fun. I'm certainly looking forward to it, especially after exams. It fits in perfectly with my work as well, since the scheme is only on weekdays, so I can still work my 5hr shift on saturdays.

Good luck wity your results!

Thanks! You too, and that's perfect. This NCS thing is annoying me so much but I have to do it because I haven't really done any extracurriculars :s-smilie:

I was meant to do it in October but I injured myself :frown: and it's just an annoying hassle because it's 3 weeks :colonhash:

Sorry about that rant lol, just seriously annoyed about this NCS thing.

Thanks! You too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
done S1, time for F334 Jan 2010
Reply 4373
today Ive felt that revision wall and feel like I should just lie on the floor all day. but going on ucas track has sort of helped me.
Im having difficulties in bio revision so I decided I wont complete by past paper instead I'll look through the revision guide questions. After Im gonna do a core 4 vector revision session and proceed on to two papers. Finally read through chem 4 notes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4374
So I woke up again at around 11:00 + left for the library at about 12:00 and thankfully I did manage to get lots of work done whilst I was there, but obviously haven't finished + have lots more to do. I basically decided that I'd come back home so I could get some proper lunch otherwise I would've stayed a little longer. I did it all on a word document so I'll transfer it onto my thread in about 15 mins, take a short break then startup again at 4:30pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4375
Original post by TheTeresaLover
Are the libraries open on Sundays? I'd love to go to one today!

Yep! Well, I go to the local university library + that's pretty much 24hrs.- Don't know about the normal ones though. :smile:
Reply 4376
TSR is being difficulttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt + it's ruining my revision. :frown:

I'm going to continue with topic 3 - PH curves + stuff rn. I'll try + transfer the information later.
Reply 4377
Guysss, can I have some advice pls. :banghead:

Basically, I'm currently making my Chemistry Unit 4 notes + I started making them on a Word document rather than on this thread I have on TSR purely bc I didn't really want to go on TSR in the library + I thought I'd just be able to copy + paste the information when I got home.

BUT then, when I got home I realised that I can't transfer all the work I did onto TSR bc it just doesn't work, I'd have to attach the document... so should I start my notes all over again? It's ridiculous but I don't know what to do.

Pros:

- It's so much more convenient on the thread.

- I can draw mechanisms + graphs if I have it on the thread which was really useful to be able to look back in the last one when I needed to, whereas on a word document I can't do that which is what is really, really annoying me.. bc there's quite a lot of benzene structure mechanism stuff + amines etc which I won't be able to include in my notes and they're pretty vital.

- Well, it takes me ages to draw graphs on a word document as opposed to just drawing it in 5 mins irl then attaching a photograph.

Cons:

- I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO START AGAIN.

- I'll probably end up finishing later than if I just continued with what I have rn.

- I type so slow that it's unreal.

ashksdsklf;; I don't know ohmyg. I'm currently on Topic 3 out of 11 if that helps? :dontknow:

..WHICH I suppose isn't much but it still took me quite some time.

I guess that if I start all over again, then I'll be repeating the information again so it'll help with memorisation? :crazy:

I'm not sure that explanation made any sense. *cri* )':
Original post by Anon_98
Guysss, can I have some advice pls. :banghead:

Basically, I'm currently making my Chemistry Unit 4 notes + I started making them on a Word document rather than on this thread I have on TSR purely bc I didn't really want to go on TSR in the library + I thought I'd just be able to copy + paste the information when I got home.

BUT then, when I got home I realised that I can't transfer all the work I did onto TSR bc it just doesn't work, I'd have to attach the document... so should I start my notes all over again? It's ridiculous but I don't know what to do.

Pros:

- It's so much more convenient on the thread.

- I can draw mechanisms + graphs if I have it on the thread which was really useful to be able to look back in the last one when I needed to, whereas on a word document I can't do that which is what is really, really annoying me.. bc there's quite a lot of benzene structure mechanism stuff + amines etc which I won't be able to include in my notes and they're pretty vital.

- Well, it takes me ages to draw graphs on a word document as opposed to just drawing it in 5 mins irl then attaching a photograph.

Cons:

- I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO START AGAIN.

- I'll probably end up finishing later than if I just continued with what I have rn.

- I type so slow that it's unreal.

ashksdsklf;; I don't know ohmyg. I'm currently on Topic 3 out of 11 if that helps? :dontknow:

..WHICH I suppose isn't much but it still took me quite some time.

I guess that if I start all over again, then I'll be repeating the information again so it'll help with memorisation? :crazy:

I'm not sure that explanation made any sense. *cri* )':

Your last point is a good one, it just boils down to whether you think you have enough time to fit it in and do everything else? :unsure:
Reply 4379
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Your last point is a good one, it just boils down to whether you think you have enough time to fit it in and do everything else? :unsure:

I honestly don't know anymore.. I guess we'll find out soon. >.>

I suppose it's more useful to have better notes, right?

Uh, thank you. <3 Think I'll just have to restart. )))):

Latest

Trending

Trending