The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

@Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr @Federerr - ...............................................................................
He is going to be raging.........

Guys could we get to 100 notifs lmao
Someone explain question 22 i dont comorehend why u would add 2.5pi and 25/6 pi when they are asking for shaded region shouldnt it be big takeaway small then add 8
The last question is also wrong: the answer is 80.4 degrees, not 80.3 (I got 80.3755 degrees by following the working exactly).
(edited 7 years ago)
I have a bad feeling about this guys....................................@hamza772000 and about @Federerr :afraid::afraid::afraid:

I'm pegging it, lol:auto:
Original post by ellamoon_22
Someone explain question 22 i dont comorehend why u would add 2.5pi and 25/6 pi when they are asking for shaded region shouldnt it be big takeaway small then add 8

It's asking for the perimeter, not area. You're meant to find out the lengths of the curved sides (2.5pi and 25/6 pi), add them and then add 8 (the two 4cm lengths).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rakstar
I have a bad feeling about this guys....................................@hamza772000 and @Tasnia'x about @Federerr :afraid::afraid::afraid:

I'm pegging it, lol:auto:
Why?
Original post by leafcannon
The last question is also wrong: the answer is 80.4 degrees, not 80.3 (I got 80.3755 degrees by following the working exactly)
Yep, you're right. :smile:
Original post by leafcannon
It's asking for the perimeter, not area. You're meant to find out the lengths of the curved sides (2.5pi and 25/6 pi), then add 8 (the two 4cm lengths).

Thnks
Original post by hamza772000
Why?

Do you really think i will hamza???

:tongue:
Grade boundaries for an A?
Original post by Rakstar
Do you really think i will hamza???

:tongue:
Yeah! :biggrin:
Yeah! :biggrin:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me!!!!:biggrin:
Original post by Rakstar
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me!!!!:biggrin:
I said yeah, coz you needa take a break, alright. You've been here for wayy too long. :biggrin:
Hey for the last question I'd read it wrong so by the time I got back round to it for checking, I only had five minutes left. I ended up rushing it so made a mistake when using the cosine rule however I used the area of a triangle equation, got B as 40 and then wrote down the cosine rule equation but just proceeded to get the wrong answer in my speed. How many marks out of six do you reckon my working could get me? Thanks
Tasnia we don't need comments like that, thank you!

And man don't need no crew, he like James Bond:cool::cool::007::007::007::007::007:
Original post by Becca427
Hey for the last question I'd read it wrong so by the time I got back round to it for checking, I only had five minutes left. I ended up rushing it so made a mistake when using the cosine rule however I used the area of a triangle equation, got B as 40 and then wrote down the cosine rule equation but just proceeded to get the wrong answer in my speed. How many marks out of six do you reckon my working could get me? Thanks
You should get a min of 4, you might even get 5, but for remember your substitutions have to be correct.
I said yeah, coz you needa take a break, alright. You've been here for wayy too long. :biggrin:

I think i do :s-smilie:
You should get a min of 4, you might even get 5, but for remember your substitutions have to be correct.

That's awesome - adding up my marks I think I've done really well - I'm so chuffed :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending