Reply 2
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'm not doing it but it was so interesting to learn about :biggrin:

how did you learn about it?
Teacher mentioned it at school :smile:
Reply 4
Teacher mentioned it at school :smile:

believe me, it's interesting to a certain point like the NHS but the rest is just so boring
Really? We're doing the cold war next which my teacher said I'll love bc Nazi German was legit my life.
Reply 6
Really? We're doing the cold war next which my teacher said I'll love bc Nazi German was legit my life.

i love hitler...er i mean the course :redface: it was really interesting. are you still in y10?
I am, I am but I realized Hitler was a lot like me while I was learning Nazi Germany. :frown:
Reply 8
I am, I am but I realized Hitler was a lot like me while I was learning Nazi Germany. :frown:

you mean to say you share his views? :redface:
No our characterisitics. For example, he was really good at persuading so am I. He was really passionate about spreading his views so am I. He was really confident so am I. He was an amazing artist so am I. We have the same star sign (although that's arguable bc he was born a cusp). He got really angry when he didn't get his way like me but I'm a bit calm about that now :frown:
No our characterisitics. For example, he was really good at persuading so am I. He was really passionate about spreading his views so am I. He was really confident so am I. He was an amazing artist so am I. We have the same star sign (although that's arguable bc he was born a cusp). He got really angry when he didn't get his way like me but I'm a bit calm about that now :frown:

lmao my friend share the same birthday as him, technically theyre a hitler reincarnation :rofl: get on their level
HAHAHA :laugh: I would keep reminding them if I were you bc banter .
I'm cramming for this exam as we speak!! Do you have any predictions as to what essay will come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfghjklgcses
I'm cramming for this exam as we speak!! Do you have any predictions as to what essay will come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

according to my mock, the history department prediction is did everyone benefit from the experience of ww2?
Ah same here! I really hope that one comes up because it's the easiest out of the two to revise😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah same here! I really hope that one comes up because it's the easiest out of the two to revise😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

what other essay question do you have? :redface:

the exam is tomorrow everyone :P good luck!
I think it's something like was germany's attack on Poland the main cause of the Second World War
And thank you! You too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's something like was germany's attack on Poland the main cause of the Second World War
And thank you! You too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh that's super easy :smile: all the points for Step to war and appeasement would suffice right?
Yep that's it! I think it's okay just more dates to learn and it takes me much longer to write :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending