The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
Who does everyone expect Mourinho to get rid of? Will he keep the following players

Young
Valencia
Fellaini
Varela
Januzaj
Jones
Rojo
Mata
Herrera
Schneiderlin

I honestly think Schneiderlin, herrera, rojo and jones are all safe. Unless he plans on recruiting another CB, *with rumours suggesting stones is seeking to join City, he can't keep getting rid of players. defenders especially. Even maybe Valencia could do well as a RW under mourinho, one whos happy to work for the team and contribute. His crossing and finishing needs to be improved tho.

Surprised you didn't put blind in there, i feel he's gone. Schweinsteiger don't see how he fits into a mourinho team. Only problem with young leaving is finding a team that will pay for his wages tbh.
Original post by Lúcio
Pls, I'm rooting for you :frown:

Easier said than done, but you could probably get somebody pretty decent if you just had a bit more confidence in yourself :smile:

You should see what I look like :/
Original post by sr90
You should see what I look like :/

I already know what you look like pal :smile:

You say it like you're an absolute 1/10.
If you can watch Jeremy Kyle and see women fighting over some chavvy, skint thug, I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine.

Get yourself a sharp suit, create a decent friend circle (again, easier said than done) and just put yourself out there.
Find a way of meeting girls that you're comfortable with and go from there :smile:
Original post by Lúcio

If you can watch Jeremy Kyle and see women fighting over some chavvy, skint thug, I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine.

Get yourself a sharp suit, create a decent friend circle (again, easier said than done) and just put yourself out there.
Find a way of meeting girls that you're comfortable with and go from there :smile:

Jeremy Kyle, people often have missing teeth, look drug ridden and tend not to be the smartest and still have women fighting over them.
Original post by samiz20891
Jeremy Kyle, people often have missing teeth, look drug ridden and tend not to be the smartest and still have women fighting over them.

That's because those women often have missing teeth, look drug ridden and tend not to be the smartest.

Hehe very true :tongue:

But you know what I mean - those guys are absolute mongs but they have confidence about them and it works (even if the women are just as bad).
Original post by Lúcio
Hehe very true :tongue:

But you know what I mean - those guys are absolute mongs but they have confidence about them and it works (even if the women are just as bad).

Some of the story use to crack me up though, use to watch it before a lecture at uni.

In other news what a fantastic goal by Luka Modric though, :drool:
Some of the story use to crack me up though, use to watch it before a lecture at uni.

In other news what a fantastic goal by Luka Modric though, :drool:

Yeah, whenever I used to go on holiday with the family, Internet was terrible and the only thing you could watch every morning for 2 weeks was Jeremy Kyle.
Occasionally you get a surprisingly attractive girl, or a "normal" couple, but in general it's just chavs who don't use protection...

I don't think people realise just the level of technique required to score that goal.
Spurs have supplied Real Madrid with some real talent over the years haven't they?
Kane will go next... :tongue:
Original post by zKlown
Who does everyone expect Mourinho to get rid of? Will he keep the following players

Young - Kept
Valencia - Kept
Fellaini - Want him to go, but he will be kept
Varela - Loaned
Januzaj - Loaned
Jones - Should be sold, but I have a feeling he will stay for one more season
Rojo - Kept
Mata - Sold
Herrera - Kept
Schneiderlin - Kept

Can't see Mourinho selling that many players. I expect most of the first team players to stay. He will loan out some of the younger players. I did read somewhere that Blind was under threat. I think that would be pretty harsh. Wasn't keen on him playing CB for us, but he did a decent job.
Original post by Lúcio

Please explain to me how buying a suit will solve anything.
Original post by zKlown
Please explain to me how buying a suit will solve anything.

Because in Luke logic, you only ever look good in a suit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Because in Luke logic, you only ever look good in a suit

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't just buy a suit.
You have to OWN it.
Original post by Malevolent

Luke rolls up like

How Luke thinks he looks:

How he actually looks:
Original post by Malevolent

Damn right.

Clearly the rest of you aren't doing it right. Suits make you feel good and therefore breed confidence.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465749740.086490.jpg
Reply 856
You ****** wear suits cus you can't dress no more
Original post by difeo
You ****** wear suits cus you can't dress no more

The only reason you don't wear suits is because you haven't hit your growth spurt yet.
Reply 858
Original post by Lúcio
The only reason you don't wear suits is because you haven't hit your growth spurt yet.

6'2 master race
Luke the type of guy to think he wears suits on the regs but its actually the company's dress code.

Probably has a TSB logo on it but Luke will still wear it on a night out in Leeds.

Latest