The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Yh I thought that at first as well and then realised that she sounded just like a girl in my class who was like the meanest person you'd ever know...and she was obsessed with curleys wife...I bet it was her...lmao...so I decided to continue annoying her...lol..I was having too much doing that...

Haha I know you were :tongue:
I can smell a hint of jealousy...lol..jk...😝😝😝

lol
Original post by NiamhM1801
Haha I know you were :tongue:

😂😂😂
Original post by there'snoneed
lol

Where were u when anonymous was trying to take my position of glory of awesomeness...lmao...jk...
Where were u when anonymous was trying to take my position of glory of awesomeness...lmao...jk...

Soz. But trust me your awesomeness can't be taken away that easily.
Original post by there'snoneed
Soz. But trust me your awesomeness can't be taken away that easily.

Lol..thx
I assure u..I will and always will remain the queen of awesomeness...come fellow disciple of mine...lets rule the world with awesomeness...
Lmao...jk...
Thank the Lord, what a troll 🙄image.png

Lol who is she ?
Original post by nisha.sri
Lol who is she ?

I genuinely think it was a girl from my class..but who knows..there might be many others exactly like her...lol...at least she's gone...
I genuinely think it was a girl from my class..but who knows..there might be many others exactly like her...lol...at least she's gone...

LOL how can someone even get 16A* ? Is she dumb or something? What an idiot, well no offence to her.
LOL how can someone even get 16A* ? Is she dumb or something? What an idiot, well no offence to her.

Exactly...well she's gone now..so u can say anything you want...

She's a troll, if you saw her profile and her previous posts you'd see she's just trying to start arguments which are completely unnecessary
She's a troll, if you saw her profile and her previous posts you'd see she's just trying to start arguments which are completely unnecessary

Hmm..I saw her previous posts as well....what does she even think of her self...
Original post by CurleysWife
You're*

Yes I got 16 A*s and an AS early which I got an A in.

Yes I did, 16 A*s and an AS early which I got an A in.

go back to the bin in which you belong😉
unfortunately for you, grades do not define you as a person. you obviously have no morale, a poor attitude and happen to be a foul person in general. if you in fact happened to achieve those grades, then it does not matter at all in regards to communication and relationships with society. if you aren't a 'good' person in your job then you will be sacked, regardless of your grades. seriously, you need to think about your behaviour - if you continue with that attitude than i am sure that you will die alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CurleysWife
i am skinnier, cuter, richer, smarter, have better grades.

i have many talents: singer, model, dancer, actress and many more.

i am just better in every way than u.

this made me laugh out loud. you don't even know any of us on this thread! tbh, those aren't the best attributes. i love how you failed to mention that personality is an attribute. lol, that just shows how much of a bad attitude and personality that you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Life hack: use talcum powder if u don't have dry shampoo...it actually works...tried and tested by me...
Original post by ?Hannah
unfortunately for you, grades do not define you as a person. you obviously have no morale, a poor attitude and happen to be a foul person in general. if you in fact happened to achieve those grades, then it does not matter at all in regards to communication and relationships with society. if you aren't a 'good' person in your job then you will be sacked, regardless of your grades. seriously, you need to think about your behaviour - if you continue with that attitude than i am sure that you will die alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true. Who does she think she is ? She's going to hell if she's going to be behaving like an idiot. :colonhash: She seriously needs to get a life. I bet you she will make a new account and annoy people with her disgusting attitude. :biggrin:
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Go back to the bin"..lmao...that's jut making me laugh so much for some reason...
"Go back to the bin"..lmao...that's jut making me laugh so much for some reason...

haha! just hoping that it won't get me banned. btw, my name is hannah, what is your name? are you in year eleven? haven't gotten round to actually introducing myself to you yet. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
haha! just hoping that it won't get me banned. btw, my name is hannah, what is your name? are you in year eleven? haven't gotten round to actually introducing myself to you yet. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll PM u...
I'll PM u...

awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending