The Student Room Group

Aqa triple science *official thread* *2016* (gcse)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katerebecca
Ok guys I'm freaking out because in the 6 marker for the B3 exam i didn't realise you had to say "A is.../B is..." I just stated what was in the blood and their roles, will I get marked down for this???

Was that a 6 marker?

I thought the 6 markers were on transport in plants and your bodily responses if you get too cold.
Original post by Fractite
Was that a 6 marker?

I thought the 6 markers were on transport in plants and your bodily responses if you get too cold.

There was two
Original post by nisha.sri
There was two

one of them was about plants
the second was about how your body reacts to cold conditions
There was two

Yeah - the two that I just said.
I didn't think there was a six marker on the blood.
Original post by homeland.lsw
one of them was about plants
the second was about how your body reacts to cold conditions

Yeh i know :smile:
Yeah - the two that I just said.
I didn't think there was a six marker on the blood.

Yeh that's the two. Dont' get confused with others because some did this other paper in unit 3 which had some different questions :smile: They did the further additional science :smile:
Yeh i know :smile:

Yeh that's the two. Dont' get confused with others because some did this other paper in unit 3 which had some different questions :smile: They did the further additional science :smile:

oh I got confused and had a mini heart attack lool!

Yeah same!!
If i got 2 a's and 2A* would it be an A* overall?

Yeah same!!

Haha :smile: Yeh so did i when i heard that people did different questions :smile:
By the way @homeland.lsw can you cross of B2 and B3 :colondollar:
Haha :smile: Yeh so did i when i heard that people did different questions :smile:

I did :tongue:
Just 4 science exams this week! Can you believe science is almost finished :woo:

Lol I mentioned that to him a short while ago.
Just 4 science exams this week! Can you believe science is almost finished :woo:

Yeah - it went much faster than I thought it would.
Yeah - it went much faster than I thought it would.

I think they'll be a lot of calculations in c2 and c3 tho, because last years paper didn't have much

maybe empirical formula
I think they'll be a lot of calculations in c2 and c3 tho, because last years paper didn't have much

maybe empirical formula

Empirical formula or the "calculating masses from reactions" one.

Also, I think that titration concentration will be on C3, as well as bond enthalpy change.

I also think that the C3 6-marker will be something like 'Describe how a student will test for the ions present in this substance, including results.' - you know, the whole cation and anion testing thing.
Empirical formula or the "calculating masses from reactions" one.

Also, I think that titration concentration will be on C3, as well as bond enthalpy change.

I also think that the C3 6-marker will be something like 'Describe how a student will test for the ions present in this substance, including results.' - you know, the whole cation and anion testing thing.

I hope so! That's six easy marks!
I hope so! That's six easy marks!

Yeah! AQA have been reasonably gentle with the 6-mark questions so far, and I don't expect that to change.
not gonna jinx myself here.

Oh lol

Oh ok :smile: I know right :eek:
Yeah! AQA have been reasonably gentle with the 6-mark questions so far, and I don't expect that to change.
not gonna jinx myself here.

*touchwood*

How did you guys find B2 + B3 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending