The Student Room Group

Ocr british depth study predictions

^. What came up last year?
Original post by BULL14
^. What came up last year?

Last year was the Liberal Reforms and the sub title was 'The government and People', which led to the final 16 marker being ' In the period of 1890-1918, government action improved the lives of people in Britain. How far do you agree?'
Reply 2
Original post by leopard923
Last year was the Liberal Reforms and the sub title was 'The government and People', which led to the final 16 marker being ' In the period of 1890-1918, government action improved the lives of people in Britain. How far do you agree?'

Thankyou, do you think this will come up this year? I have a feeling it will be women.
Original post by BULL14
Thankyou, do you think this will come up this year? I have a feeling it will be women.

I agree, I think it will be women and perhaps have elements of the war and female contribution just to mix things up for the last year lol :tongue:.
Reply 4
I agree, I think it will be women and perhaps have elements of the war and female contribution just to mix things up for the last year lol :tongue:.

How did your paper one go?
Original post by BULL14
How did your paper one go?

I think it went quite well (don't want to be over confident though lol)! I did the Cold War and Depth Study of Germany. How about you? :smile:
Reply 6
I think it went quite well (don't want to be over confident though lol)! I did the Cold War and Depth Study of Germany. How about you? :smile:

It was okay, apart from the fact i misinterpreted a source.
Reply 7
What did you guys get in the course work?
Reply 8
48/50
Reply 9
will definitely be women this year
Reply 10
Original post by BULL14
48/50

I got 50. Lol I beat you!!!
My teachers are thinking women with a bit of war, anyone know the grades boundries ?
Reply 12
Women won't come up, immigration
Original post by Lalarw
Women won't come up, immigration

Immigration?
Reply 14
Original post by Artorias1
Immigration?

For history. Women is too predictable, won't come up tbh
Original post by Lalarw
For history. Women is too predictable, won't come up tbh

what immigration tho, i thought it could only be war, women or reforms
Reply 16
Oh you must have a different question than me, my bad haha, oh you guys are doing the 1890 one we're doing the other one, different units you see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending