The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

OUCH...my curtain pole just fell off...lol..I think I'm under an attack..me vs my wall..cuz the mirror fell off the other day as well...
just checking that my avatar doesn't look squished, lol. would make my head look longer than it already does... better go and revise thermoregulation for biology - :frown:
Original post by mypetpikachu
OUCH...my curtain pole just fell off...lol..I think I'm under an attack..me vs my wall..cuz the mirror fell off the other day as well...

lol, i actually do understand where you are coming from! the amount of times that i have been attacked by my blind... omg just thought that someone was in my house, so went all macho style. im home alone you see..
Original post by ?Hannah
lol, i actually do understand where you are coming from! the amount of times that i have been attacked by my blind... omg just thought that someone was in my house, so went all macho style. im home alone you see..

Hmm..I'm home alone most of the time but I still feel that somebody's wandering around the house...once I actually got a stick and searched around my whole house once cuz I though somebody was here..lmao...it was cuz I heard the dishes move downstairs in the kitchen..so I got really creeped out...lol..
Original post by nisha.sri
Very true. Who does she think she is ? She's going to hell if she's going to be behaving like an idiot. :colonhash: She seriously needs to get a life. I bet you she will make a new account and annoy people with her disgusting attitude. :biggrin:

ikr, people like that make me want to continuously face palm. :colonhash: lol, it would be funny to completely destroy her if she did make a new account, perhaps then she would be able to see sense, haha.
Original post by ?Hannah
just checking that my avatar doesn't look squished, lol. would make my head look longer than it already does... better go and revise thermoregulation for biology - :frown:

Is that pic of u..? Cuz u just talked about ur head being long..??
Hmm..I'm home alone most of the time but I still feel that somebody's wandering around the house...once I actually got a stick and searched around my whole house once cuz I though somebody was here..lmao...it was cuz I heard the dishes move downstairs in the kitchen..so I got really creeped out...lol..

lol, yeah. i literally just walked round my whole house with my biology folder in my hand and was all like: 'I have a weapon!' the sheer amount and weight of biology would probs be enough to hurt anyone. lol.
Original post by ?Hannah
ikr, people like that make me want to continuously face palm. :colonhash: lol, it would be funny to completely destroy her if she did make a new account, perhaps then she would be able to see sense, haha.

Haha yh...
Is that pic of u..? Cuz u just talked about ur head being long..??

yeah, it is me. voila.
Haha yh...

she is so far up her own backside tho, so it would be hard to make her see the light of day. let alone, seeing sense. am trying to tread carefully here - don't want to get banned.
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, it is me. voila.

Ah..I see...that's a very pretty pic...
Original post by ?Hannah
she is so far up her own backside tho, so it would be hard to make her see the light of day. let alone, seeing sense. am trying to tread carefully here - don't want to get banned.

It's fine..i said more than enough to her yesterday..so u won't get banned before I do atleast..lol...
Ah..I see...that's a very pretty pic...

aw thank-you, i appreciate that. i was in mexico and my mum forced me into having a professional photo shoot, lol. i absolutely hate having my photo taken though, so it was kind of an awkward experience for me. plus, the friends who i had made on that holiday kept trying to photo bomb all of the photos!
It's fine..i said more than enough to her yesterday..so u won't get banned before I do atleast..lol...

haha, yeah i haven't read the posts from yesterday. my phone went really flat and then i went to ask for dinner.

may you follow me back? :colondollar:
Original post by ?Hannah
aw thank-you, i appreciate that. i was in mexico and my mum forced me into having a professional photo shoot, lol. i absolutely hate having my photo taken though, so it was kind of an awkward experience for me. plus, the friends who i had made on that holiday kept trying to photo bomb all of the photos!

I don't see anything.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by ?Hannah

Haha...that's so cool...hope u had fun there...
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I don't see anything.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

don't see any of what?
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I don't see anything.

The avatar..? The profile pic..??
Haha...that's so cool...hope u had fun there...

yeah, it was good actually. :smile: some of the mexicans were slightly sexist though, kind of allowed the feminist of me to come out. aha
I suppose there is more he wants to see...just kidding..sorry anonymous..had to say that....

Dial it down. Dial it down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending