The Student Room Group

Boyfriend went on lads holiday

Hi. My boyfriend just come back from a lads holiday, all week he been texting me saying he hated it blah blah blah but deep down I knew he was enjoying himself from photos ect. Anyway he come back today and hasn't hardly spoken to me and just went to sleep i don't know how to react over it
Reply 1
You don't say a word about it. Whatever you do, don't nag, it just shows that you are weak.
Reply 2
Original post by Lolly4391
i don't know how to react over it

By not over-reacting, however it seems you are too late for that.
Reply 3
I just won't say a word, I'm just annoyed that he has come home and gone straight to bed hardly spoke to me and he goes back to work tomroow ( he works away)
I just won't say a word, I'm just annoyed that he has come home and gone straight to bed hardly spoke to me and he goes back to work tomroow ( he works away)

He's probably tired, holidays are taxing even if you've enjoyed yourself
Ask him how fit she was
Reply 6
Original post by The_JoKeR
Ask him how fit she was

Haha no one likes a dick 😀
Maybe he's tired. Whenever I come back from abroad the last thing I want to do is talk to people.
Reply 8
I hope that's all it is :/
Don't be that girlfriend. If you start asking him questions it'll be like you don't trust him which is the impression you're giving off. If hes given you a genuine reason to be sus then fair enough, but if you're just being suspicious for no reason then id leave it
Reply 10
Antibiotics can really take it out of you :wink:
Haha no one likes a dick 😀

the girl he did it with probably did
Reply 12
Original post by FixUpMayte
Don't be that girlfriend. If you start asking him questions it'll be like you don't trust him which is the impression you're giving off. If hes given you a genuine reason to be sus then fair enough, but if you're just being suspicious for no reason then id leave it

I do trust him I have been with him 4 years ur right I'm just been paranoid
Reply 13
👍🏼
Original post by Big white
the girl he did it with probably did

Maybe hs is just knackered from all the late nights and hungover?
Give him a week.
Maybe consider whether you will wait for him to resume talking to you before you sleep with him again?

:banghead: oh ffs woman.... he's most likely knackered...

Just let him rest and ask him how his holiday was like a normal rational person. He's most likely been burning the candle at both ends for a week and I'm not surprised he wants to go straight to bed.
👍🏼

huh???
If I just got back from a holiday and was going to work the next day I'd go straight to bed too. It's not a slight to you as others have said he is just tired.
Anyway he come back today and hasn't hardly spoken to me and just went to sleep i don't know how to react over it

Maybe his is just a bit tired from having partied all day and night for the last week?
If he has been drinking and up late he will just be knackered. Give him time to rest and recover. No doubt a weeks worth of hangovers has hit him at once.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending