The Student Room Group

Shooting in gay club in Florida

Scroll to see replies

1) How is saying that someone would drop to their knees homophobic?
2) Why is it homophobic to consider devolving federal authority?

Neither of these things are in any way comparable to this atrocious act.

It is truly pathetic to try and shift the blame on to Trump.

Are you honestly suggesting that "locker room banter" from Trump, which may be construed as homophobic in nature but far from inciting hatred or murder, even slightly motivated this terrorist who is reported to have had jihadist connections?
(edited 7 years ago)
It's incredibly weird how all these shootings and terror attacks are happening so close to the EU referendum... suspicious
Original post by Listers
So my thread got deleted.

yes, because there is only need for ONE thread on the issue
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
yes, because there is only need for ONE thread on the issue

Should have realised by now that I don't really care about what you think or say.
Original post by Listers
Should have realised by now that I don't really care about what you think or say.

its okay I realised you were a troll a while back
its okay I realised you were a troll a while back

Cool.

Anything else you'll like to add?
Original post by Listers
Cool.

Anything else you'll like to add?

yeah, just wondering, who are you a sock puppet of?
yeah, just wondering, who are you a sock puppet of?

I'm a mouthpiece for Mossad
Religion of peace strikes again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Well done to the people who have derailed this thread with their anti Islam agenda. Combatting hate with hate, how intelligent. I dont think you people even care about the victims, mostly of the LGBT community, who died.

RIP to the victims and my condolences go out to their families.
So many irrelevant comments about Islam on here. A muslim name does not automatically make him a religious terrorist.
Original post by Listers
So my thread got deleted.

Good. Now maybe you can try to stay on topic.
Original post by drogon
Well done to the people who have derailed this thread with their anti Islam agenda. Combatting hate with hate, how intelligent. I dont think you people even care about the victims, mostly of the LGBT community, who died.

RIP to the victims and my condolences go out to their families.

You are talking about the same people who have long predicted that such acts would occur, and would prefer to take measures to stop further attacks from occurring.

Its the leftists / liberals whose actions are enabling terrorism to occur in the West.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
So many irrelevant comments about Islam on here. A muslim name does not automatically make him a religious terrorist.

He was a muslim extremist you ignorant turd, turn on your TV and look at the news

http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/muslim-mass-murderer-omar-mateen-had-been-investigated-by-fbi-tied-to-islamic-terror-groups.html/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Original post by IamJacksContempt

Time will tell, but it seems to be the case.

Lots of homophobic people, but they've never felt the need to carry out mass slaughter like this.

Unlike a certain group of people......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
Religion of peace strikes again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the original comment. Though if you wanted reps, you're about 9 pages late. :/
Original post by champ_mc99
Thanks for the original comment. Though if you wanted reps, you're about 9 pages late. :/

Is that really your response to that?
Reply 178
Original post by Listers
Is that really your response to that?

Was anyone talking to you? Log off you keyboard warrior
Reply 179
Original post by The_Opinion
You are talking about the same people who have long predicted that such acts would occur, and would prefer to take measures to stop further attacks from occurring.

Its the leftists / liberals whose actions are enabling terrorism to occur in the West.

If you think measures arent being taken then you're deluded.

Please elaborate. Do tell me a leftist or liberal that permits or encourages terrorism.

Quick Reply