The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Is this what all the fuss was about ? That looks really nice 👍 The pose though.👌

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Nobody was fussing but you.
Original post by nisha.sri
Dream on lol yeh :rolleyes:

Oh please...I'm on point all the time...lol..jk...☺️
Awww..I missed out on sooo much..just cuz I went to go and practice my can opening skills..didn't work well..I cut my self...😭😭😭
Original post by ellamoon_22
The part of the brain that controls something i forgot (regulates temp??)

Homeostasis - The hypothalamus regulates a constant internal environment.

You girls need to have your eye on the money 💷💷💷

That's a Motlet Crue reference but I'm listening to Slipknot - Psychosocial 😂🤘🤘🤘

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by ?Hannah
aw nisha, you are so lovely! and okay.

IMG_0460.JPG

for all the desperate people out there :wink:. hate my leg ew.

OMG you look so pretty :smile: WOWEE !! Your legs are fine :wink:
Original post by there'snoneed
Nobody was fussing but you.

Loooool. I wasn't the only one though. It was meant to be a joke. Was it that when I make a joke everyone cuts me up ? 😢😢😢

Original post by ?Hannah
i am so upset, you wouldn't remove the spell so i had to remove the photo :frown: now, no fit guys will slide into my DMs, how could you! jokes :smile:

Aww...soz bbz...had to...put it back on...
Original post by sahra30013
Hey, I'm fine. You? My exams are going great, 1 or 2 exams I'm worried about. How is your exams? I sometimes do update but also forget to do so sometimes. 😂

Oh, that is a shame! I'm sure it was a great picture of you!

I'm fine too !! Yeh same i'm worried about 1 exam too. Yeh same lol
I haven't really been brought up with Asian culture and I am more English in the way I walk and talk than Asian per say. Even my accent is that of what you guys would classify a 'toff' but I get what you mean by that.

Alright..mr gora...
OMG you look so pretty :smile: WOWEE !! Your legs are fine :wink:

I didn't even notice her leg. Lol.

Original post by mypetpikachu
Alright..mr gora...

That was offensive. I'm Asian enough to know what that means.

I'm now listening to Metallica - Fade to Black.

I wasn't desperate by the way. That's why I went offline for a while. Just thought I'd let you know. Lol.

It's fine...don't need justifications..😝😝
Reply 4613
Hi guys, I just want to let you know that I've made an app for people studying mathematics, where you can get help from a mentor instantly and for free. You can sign in with Google or register athttp://bubblemaths.com/ You can then upload any maths problems and we'll solve them step-by-step for you! If you would like to Mentor, and you have an A/A* at both GCSE and A-Level Maths/Further Maths, please PM me!
I didn't even notice her leg. Lol.

Lol you just saw her face and you fell in love right ?! Jk jk sorry :biggrin:
Yeh it's camouflaged
That was offensive. I'm Asian enough to know what that means.

Really..? Sorry..didn't mean to offend ya...yh I kinda realised u were Asian enough...we're cool though??
Does anybody have a mygcsescience account? with triple.
Original post by there'snoneed
Does anybody have a mygcsescience account? with triple.

Nope..I don't..never heard of that tbh...
Yeh it's camouflaged

I feel so bullied right now. I'm the only male in this thread right now and you girls are taking advantage of that.

Yeh it's camouflaged

Loool...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending