The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Really..? Sorry..didn't mean to offend ya...yh I kinda realised u were Asian enough...we're cool though??

Yeah. It's fine.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I feel so bullied right now. I'm the only male in this thread right now and you girls are taking advantage of that.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Im sooo sorry....it's fine..we all love u..don't we? (That's a cue for u guys to agree with me)...
Yeah. It's fine.

Was that actually offensive...?? Like tell me honestly..cuz I don't always recognise the difference between what's offensive or not....lol..I need to get that sorted...
Im sooo sorry....it's fine..we all love u..don't we? (That's a cue for u guys to agree with me)...

How could you girls not love me ? If I posted a pick of my Iggy Pop body you guys would be in love with me. Jk. I do have body like Iggy Pop though. Lol.

Was that actually offensive...?? Like tell me honestly..cuz I don't always recognise the difference between what's offensive or not....lol..I need to get that sorted...

You called me Mr. Gora. I may not be as Asian as you and your family but I still know what being Asian is. Lol. I'm not a coconut.

You called me Mr. Gora. I may not be as Asian as you and your family but I still know what being Asian is. Lol. I'm not a coconut.

lol...sorry...love the coconut joke..it cracked me up there..
How could you girls not love me ? If I posted a pick of my Iggy Pop body you guys would be in love with me. Jk. I do have body like Iggy Pop though. Lol.

lol. you're actually funny

Yup..girls..his body is hot af...😏😏
Is this what all the fuss was about ? That looks really nice 👍 The pose though.👌

thanks. haha the photographer was all like 'act natural.' lol.

I wasn't desperate by the way. That's why I went offline for a while. Just thought I'd let you know. Lol.

yeah, dw i know that you aren't desperate. :smile: and fair enough. if you were desperate than you would be one of those boys who always asks for nudes:s-smilie: jeez, i hate those kinds of people.

Original post by there'snoneed
Nobody was fussing but you.

not in a rude way - but who are you? haven't seen you on the thread before so just wanted to say hello :smile:

Homeostasis - The hypothalamus regulates a constant internal environment.

You girls need to have your eye on the money 💷💷💷

That's a Motlet Crue reference but I'm listening to Slipknot - Psychosocial 😂🤘🤘🤘

thanks and yeah have now mastered all of thermoregulation. wooo

You've only seen my face though. Lol.

I feel so bullied right now. I'm the only male in this thread right now and you girls are taking advantage of that.

Aww i'm so sorry ! :frown: I didn't mean to. I won't do this ever again :frown: Sorry sorry please forgive me.
lol...sorry...love the coconut joke..it cracked me up there..

my old asian bf used to call himself a banana. then he said that i was a banana also - hannah banana lol.
Original post by ?Hannah
thanks. haha the photographer was all like 'act natural.' lol.

yeah, dw i know that you aren't desperate. :smile: and fair enough. if you were desperate than you would be one of those boys who always asks for nudes:s-smilie: jeez, i hate those kinds of people.

not in a rude way - but who are you? haven't seen you on the thread before so just wanted to say hello :smile:

thanks and yeah have now mastered all of thermoregulation. wooo

I may be fasting and I may be thirsty but not in that sense. Lmao. I had to say that.

You've only seen my face though. Lol.

no one else on here has seen your face! :frown:
Who's fasting?
Original post by ?Hannah

Yeh lol

get in there :wink:
Original post by nisha.sri
Aww i'm so sorry ! :frown: I didn't mean to. I won't do this ever again :frown: Sorry sorry please forgive me.

I was joking. Lol. I like being the victim sometimes and giving the girl control 😏😏😏. Jk. Lol.

Original post by ?Hannah

Tough luck. Lol.

Original post by there'snoneed
Who's fasting?

I've never fasted i would probably end up eating something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest