The Student Room Group

Do girls have feeling in their boobs?

So a small crowd formed trying to get past these set of doors. I felt something touching my back so I naturally I moved forwards, only for it to happen again, so again I moved forwards... Only for it to happen yet again. I was annoyed at this point, turned around to confront the idiot behind me who I thought must have been holding a jacket or bag or something... and it turned out to be a girl and her boobs.

Do some girls have near no feeling in their boobs or something?

I'd obviously also like to bring up the fact that I was basically sexually assaulted, no one cares because I'm male! Double standards.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut:
Reply 2
It's not even the watershed hour and I am reading this.
Reply 3
LOL
Titillating thread.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
So a small crowd formed trying to get past these set of doors. I felt something touching my back so I naturally I moved forwards, only for it to happen again, so again I moved forwards... Only for it to happen yet again. I was annoyed at this point, turned around to confront the idiot behind me who I thought must have been holding a jacket or bag or something... and it turned out to be a girl and her boobs.

I'd obviously also like to bring up the fact that I was basically sexually assaulted, no one cares because I'm male! Double standards.

What you do is move back and push those fun bags back into her chest, then she'll feel something
Original post by TheGuyReturns

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶d̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶

DED :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
Lol..
why
Original post by ODES_PDES

dont mimic my reaction:tongue:
Reply 11
Original post by fatima1998
dont mimic my reaction:tongue:

Dear, I think that is everyone's reaction to this thread.
:rofl:
Original post by Airmed

Oh can ones imagination be wonderful....
I'm in tears
Original post by Airmed

boys reaction suppose to be either this :perv: or this :sexface:
I like it when women press their boobs against me in packed train carriages :u:
OP I think you mean that N word with 7 letters
No, they don't.

In fact, the female chest is of such dense material that is known as the only material to be able to cut through diamonds. It is so dense that it generates its own gravitational pull. You know push-up bras? Well, you've been lied to. It's only the girl turning her boob gravity "on".
Reply 19
Original post by fatima1998

You didn't answer the question. Please be constructive.

Quick Reply

Latest