The Student Room Group

I'm Iraqi AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Themini
Are you angry with our interference and imposition of a brutal dictator like Saddam then the forced "democracy" from operation liberate Iraq which has left you with an identity crisis since Iraq doesn't really exist anymore.. apart from what it says on the map.

A secular country which had no fundamentalism/ terrorism from islamists now rampant with the terrorists.

I'm upset that that the government didn't look into this crisis. When the government left they never knew that muslims who are Sunni and Shia would clash with each other. I've also seen footage, on youtube a long time ago of people who just got married in Iraq never never that a few hours later they were going to be called collateral damage. I'm honestly very grateful that my family are okay. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mero22
I'm upset that that the government didn't look into this crisis. When the government left they never knew that muslims who are Sunni and Shia would clash with each other. I've also seen footage, on youtube a long time ago of people who just got married in Iraq never never that a few hours later they were going to be called collateral damage. I'm honestly very grateful that my family are okay. :smile:

I admire you for being so reasonable, eventhough im not Iraqi I'm fuming with our government and their masonic relationships with the USA which creates these illegal proxy wars and systematic destabilisation of the region which leads to mass murder. Are we safer now? Lol.

I mean we knew what would happen when we literally drew a line in the sand and created Iraq in the first place, putting 3 groups of people (Sunni, Shia, Kurds) who hate each other and would not otherwise be anywhere near each other together so we could control it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Themini
I admire you for being so reasonable, eventhough im not Iraqi I'm fuming with our government and their masonic relationships with the USA which creates these illegal proxy wars and systematic destabilisation of the region which leads to mass murder. Are we safer now? Lol.

I mean we knew what would happen when we literally drew a line in the sand and created Iraq in the first place, putting 3 groups of people (Sunni, Shia, Kurds) who hate each other and would not otherwise be anywhere near each other together so we could control it.

In Iraq Sunni and Shias were separated (idk if they still are) by walls almost like a sector. It was very shocking and of course it won't work.
I don't personally feel safe myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending