The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
You guys are all posting pictures of yourself and there's me who doesn't lol. I just can't even imagine if someone from my school finds me - embarrasing :colondollar:

Haha - my thoughts exactly! Although I've already been found! :frown: It's okay though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I used to play the violin as well but I was the only boy in my class that did so I got called gay. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

LOL at least you had a talent. So they can all back off :biggrin:
Original post by lilacpotato
Haha - my thoughts exactly! Although I've already been found! :frown: It's okay though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh ! No one has found me :colone:
LOL at least you had a talent. So they can all back off :biggrin:

Yeah. True. Having feminine facial features didn't help. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Yeah. True. Having feminine facial features didn't help. Lol.

Yh i guess. Do you still play it ?
Haha oh ! No one has found me :colone:

Not yet! :wink: haha no you probably won't be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another member's eyes have witnessed my face. Loooool. Am I not right Hannah ?

I play the electric and acoustic guitar. I've forgotten how to play it though. It's been collecting dust for a year. 😂😂😂😂

Thats so cool:h: i play acoustic well not that gr8 im self taught. I really need to get a bass
Yh i guess. Do you still play it ?

No. I stopped playing it at 13.

Original post by ellamoon_22
Thats so cool:h: i play acoustic well not that gr8 im self taught. I really need to get a bass

Thanks. The first two songs I learned to play was Sweet Child O Mine and Sweet Home Alabama. I then went on to play the Draven Solo and other songs. Lol. I haven't played the guitar for a year now. I'm going to start again after the exams.

I used to play the violin but then i stopped. Reached up to grade 5 :biggrin:

i completely get you. but idrc if people from my school find me. like, i actually don't even care about them anymore, i mean i have received so much hate from them in the past..
omfg, stephen hawking said that it may be possible for information to leave black holes!!!!!
Let's talk a little more about revision :smile: lol
So how has everyone's revision been today ? :biggrin:

well i managed to revise thermoregulation for a biology test tomorrow. i am pretty confident for it, but will go over the terminology and the content tomorrow. the teacher is in a strop with me for not achieving an A* in the end of year - like she had hoped. so, will now have to do brilliantly in all of my work to make it up to her :colondollar:

Pretty good. I'm just preparing for History on Tuesday and doing a little bit of Physics. I'm trying to get an A* in Physics.

Another member's eyes have witnessed my face. Loooool. Am I not right Hannah ?

haha, you have a nice face so have nothing to worry about! thanks for getting me to 600 friends on fb :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah
well i managed to revise thermoregulation for a biology test tomorrow. i am pretty confident for it, but will go over the terminology and the content tomorrow. the teacher is in a strop with me for not achieving an A* in the end of year - like she had hoped. so, will now have to do brilliantly in all of my work to make it up to her :colondollar:

Pretty good. I'm just preparing for History on Tuesday and doing a little bit of Physics. I'm trying to get an A* in Physics.

Well done guys !! Good luck x
I've been revising C3 a lot today and a bit of physics :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah

Don't worry I'm sure you will.

Private school life - Why didn't I get an A* ?

State school life - Damn it !! One mark off a C.

Lmao.

Original post by ?Hannah
haha, you have a nice face so have nothing to worry about! thanks for getting me to 600 friends on fb :smile:

Lol. Wow. Thanks. I guess my new nick name is Friend 600. I should change my username to that 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Went through B5 and have done some physics(P1 section in all past papers)

Gonna read my history notes

Overall good day:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending