The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
I honestly don't know anymore.. I guess we'll find out soon. >.>

I suppose it's more useful to have better notes, right?

Uh, thank you. <3 Think I'll just have to restart. )))):

Well it won't be a waste of time, that's for sure! I mean, the whole point of revision is to memorise - right? (Something which seems to have evaded me... :lol:)
Good luck, Anon! I'm sure everything will be great! :heart:
Original post by Anon_98
Guysss, can I have some advice pls. :banghead:

Basically, I'm currently making my Chemistry Unit 4 notes + I started making them on a Word document rather than on this thread I have on TSR purely bc I didn't really want to go on TSR in the library + I thought I'd just be able to copy + paste the information when I got home.

BUT then, when I got home I realised that I can't transfer all the work I did onto TSR bc it just doesn't work, I'd have to attach the document... so should I start my notes all over again? It's ridiculous but I don't know what to do.

Pros:

- It's so much more convenient on the thread.

- I can draw mechanisms + graphs if I have it on the thread which was really useful to be able to look back in the last one when I needed to, whereas on a word document I can't do that which is what is really, really annoying me.. bc there's quite a lot of benzene structure mechanism stuff + amines etc which I won't be able to include in my notes and they're pretty vital.

- Well, it takes me ages to draw graphs on a word document as opposed to just drawing it in 5 mins irl then attaching a photograph.

Cons:

- I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO START AGAIN.

- I'll probably end up finishing later than if I just continued with what I have rn.

- I type so slow that it's unreal.

ashksdsklf;; I don't know ohmyg. I'm currently on Topic 3 out of 11 if that helps? :dontknow:

..WHICH I suppose isn't much but it still took me quite some time.

I guess that if I start all over again, then I'll be repeating the information again so it'll help with memorisation? :crazy:

I'm not sure that explanation made any sense. *cri* )':

I'm probably a little late but I'd say don't restart - I don't think you have enough time and drawing the graphs and mechanisms on word will take less time than starting all over again - just resume from topic 3 and if you have enough time, come back to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh. Finally finished the Jan 2011 paper, got 71/75. Will take a break then hopefully get round to doing Jan 2010

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just finished covering the New Right again, I'm glad everything is finally piecing together - although it is frustrating because it's a bit late. The exam is on Tuesday... But it is in the afternoon so I guess I'll just wake up early or stay up late - depends on what my sleeping habits decide to let me do. Do I have enough time to memorise the state/human nature/society/economy + aims/methods for around 14 strands within the ideologies...? :erm:
Erm, I'll certainly endeavour to do so. :work: Next up, covering the paternalist strands - will spend half an hour on them, max. :yucky:
Reply 4384
Original post by nomophobia
I'm probably a little late but I'd say don't restart - I don't think you have enough time and drawing the graphs and mechanisms on word will take less time than starting all over again - just resume from topic 3 and if you have enough time, come back to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah.. that probably would've been a better idea but yes I've already restarted. I've just found a way that'll allow me to get it done slightly quicker though, rather than having to type it all out again and I've just started topic 3, which means only a little bit more to go until I get to where I previously was. Thank you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4385
I'm finally back to where I was!
Original post by TheTeresaLover
Good luck with it! I've got my business exam on the same day as Chemistry! So I'm hoping to finish everything with Business too.

Btw, thank you fo rthe NMR questions.

Thanks, you too! :biggrin:

Also other exam boards might do similar NMR questions, so maybe check them out too.
Original post by Anon_98

Yayyy!!! That didn't take very long at all, I'm glad you managed to finish it all so quickly :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to look at AS and A2 psychology studies I'll use as evidence in the exam. I'm hoping to narrow them down to just 2/3 from each approach/perspective and hopefully they should cover all the methods, issues and debates I'll use them for. I wish this exam was first or at least on Friday so that i could get this over and done with :colonhash:
Original post by Anon_98

Already?!?! That's great!!! :jive:
Hold back guys, I'm about to go stationery crazy with psychology!! :awesome:
Reply 4391
Original post by nomophobia
Yayyy!!! That didn't take very long at all, I'm glad you managed to finish it all so quickly :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! - I thought I did a lot of work, but maybe it's bc I didn't do that much at all so it was quicker than I thought aha.

Original post by Kamara7
Already?!?! That's great!!! :jive:

Thank youuu, 8 more topics though. O_O
Reply 4392
I'm still on topic 3, just taking a break until 9:00pm then I'll continue. :smile:
Reply 4393
Original post by Kamara7
Hold back guys, I'm about to go stationery crazy with psychology!! :awesome:

:woo:
Original post by Anon_98
:woo:

I just opened a pack of 325 Post-it notes and I could get unhealthily high from their smell omg :crazy:
Original post by Kamara7
I just opened a pack of 325 Post-it notes and I could get unhealthily high from their smell omg :crazy:

Omg, the smell of new stationary is the best! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kamara7

:toofunny:
New pads of multicoloured flash cards though :drool:
Reply 4397
C3 revision ended up taking most of the day, and then I tried an m1 to little success again. 👺 going to have a relaxing bath and then learn bio unit 4...then hopefully bed and waking up early! 💤😴💤
Had been doing so well in unit 4 Chem papers and get all a but just did June 2014 and ended up with 55/90

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Supermanxxxxxx;65714083]Had been doing so well in unit 4 Chem papers and get all a but just did June 2014 and ended up with 55/90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just did the same, been getting high As in every physics 4 paper, then I force myself to do one even though I really didn't feel like it, shouldn't have as I got like 38/75

I really hope it's the tiredness and not a huge gap in knowledge...I think tiredness plays a huge role in how well you do so we probably shouldn't worry too much.... I hope :-/

Latest

Trending

Trending