The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Yay Ramadan!!! Don't feel a thing while I m fasting !!!! And the best part is that I lose a lot of weight .....(not that I m fat but .....just saying):wink::smile:
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Yay Ramadan!!! Don't feel a thing while I m fasting !!!! And the best part is that I lose a lot of weight .....(not that I m fat but .....just saying):wink::smile:

lucky! i think i stay the same.. where you from how many hours is ur fast
Original post by Exams2210
lucky! i think i stay the same.. where you from how many hours is ur fast

Umm!!!! Well we do sehri at 3 am something and break the fast at 6:30 pm!!!!:smile:
Umm!!!! Well we do sehri at 3 am something and break the fast at 6:30 pm!!!!:smile:

i do sehri at 2:30 and then iftar is at 9:30
i do sehri at 2:30 and then iftar is at 9:30

Whaaaaaaat !!!!!! 9:30???? Isn't that a little odd which country??:smile:

United Kingdom- London
its not that bad tbh, and i have to do my exams lool Allah swt gives us the strength
Reply 326

I think he may be in the UK. I live there the times are very similar to mine.
Original post by Lujubi

*she lol. do you have exams?
United Kingdom- London
its not that bad tbh, and i have to do my exams lool Allah swt gives us the strength

Original post by Lujubi

Oh !!!! Ok!!!! I never knew !!! I have heard 7 to 8 till timings anyways I didn't sày that its bad i was just surprised!!!!!!^^:smile:
Oh !!!! Ok!!!! I never knew !!! I have heard 7 to 8 till timings anyways I didn't sày that its bad i was just surprised!!!!!!^^:smile:

yh its a 19 hour fast for us, but i heard in Iceland its 21 hour fast for them
Reply 330
*she lol. do you have exams?

Salaam you two!

@Exams2210 My AS exams finished last week so all I have to do is complete my EPQ project. I am NOT looking forward to it. I have 4 days to write 5000 words complete with sources planning.
Original post by Lujubi
Salaam you two!

@Exams2210 My AS exams finished last week so all I have to do is complete my EPQ project. I am NOT looking forward to it. I have 4 days to write 5000 words complete with sources planning.

WalaykumSalaam
im doing A2 i did EPQ this year and my presentation was in January, it wasnt so bad, dw u will do fine! insha'allah ur essay goes well, best of luck. u just have to put ur head down and do it. make sure ur references are good and u have a variety of sources like philosophers, quotes, articles, books, websites, exhibitions etc.
yh its a 19 hour fast for us, but i heard in Iceland its 21 hour fast for them

OK...... Lol I m more surprised!!!:0:biggrin:

Original post by Lujubi
Salaam you two!

W.salaam!!!^^
Reply 333
Original post by OGGUS
Ramadan Kareem Guys, Sorry I'm late

Ramadan Kareem. :h:
Reply 334
Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody
Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:

Well today unfortunately I did not feel good at all, so my mum advised me not to fast today, third fast I've missed :frown:but inshallah going to make it up after Ramadan, every fast I do gets easier by the day.
Original post by Hamoody

This was me early in the morning :frown: 5d0f578dc0a884445fab7a9a67b40cd6.jpg

Not my fault :redface: even though I never have sehri apart from drinking 2 bottles of water. The bad thing about me is I remind others to do suhoor but I don't do it myself :rofl:
Original post by Hamoody

Salam si- omg I just realised you're a guy😂 Sorry itsokI'llleave :getmecoat::getmecoat:
Anyways... Todays fast along with most of them has been going well Alhamdulillah. Im pretty Ive perfected the art of Ramadan hibernation. Each day ive been slleping from 5am on wards till just after zuhr. Literally takes away half the day. Which is both good and bad- i haven't decided yet :biggrin::biggrin:
Also just spent my exam free days watching nickelodeon and cooking programmes-despite me being 16/17
Original post by Hamoody

Not difficult for me neither el hamdoulilah :yep:
Good luck :woo:
Reply 339
Original post by Hamoody

Wa'alaikum Asalaaam, Aww brother thanks for asking, great Alhamdulillah. :h:

9th already??? :eek2: :eek4: :eek3:

Don't give others the idea....although they probably are not oblivious to it....but Lool I don't even hibernate, not even after Dhuhr because it is the UK, I don't feel right. Miss last ramadan where I spent like about 10 days of ramadan back home and actually slept after Dhuhr. It is all about the weather, sigh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending