The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, do you?
I know Federerr is showing off, you could tell
cool- all asians live there in london, birmingham, luton, coventry,milton keynes etc.

@Federerr is a legend but thinks he is on top of the world!!!:angelwings::blah:
Hate to admit it but i guess we are getting into the habit of tagging @Federerr again, loooool.

Guess what its his birthday today as well!!!!!:biggrin::birthday:
Original post by TrumpIsFancy
hahaha good job. but where did they get it from though? can we find these for other subjects too?

I have no clue where they got it from. I don't know if they have the other subjects.
Everyone it's @Federerr birthday today, lmao:banana2::banana::bban::groovy:
Thank you, everyone I will like to make a huge announcement to my best friend @Federerr! Happy Birthday!!! You are always and will always be in my heart.....

I'm sure you will have the 8 children you would have always wished. You have always been there for me, , @hamza772000!!!

I cannot believe you have grown so old, tha you are able to make your own big boy decisions, and your first step into the big world!

Best of wishes Rakstar
Oh my God, I am so excited for you, you are going to turn 16!!!
I'm the oldest in my year, my birthday is in September, lol.:bhangra:
Original post by Rakstar
Thank you, everyone I will like to make a huge announcement to my best friend @Federerr! Happy Birthday!!! You are always and will always be in my heart.....

I'm sure you will have the 8 children you would have always wished. You have always been there for me, @Tasnia'x, @hamza772000!!!

I cannot believe you have grown so old, tha you are able to make your own big boy decisions, and your first step into the big world!

Best of wishes Rakstar

hey I just got a notification showing that you gave me a rep. what's a rep? and who are these people? lol I'm just confused
Ye, wish they were online, probably at the mosque lol!
Aaaaw baby tasnia!
Gtg got guests coming in the house lol! Speak to you later...
hey I just got a notification showing that you gave me a rep. what's a rep? and who are these people? lol I'm just confused

Points for being helpful, your welcome!
Original post by Rakstar
Points for being helpful, your welcome!

oh cool thanks :smile:
You too, hope you don't over- feed yourself ! see ya!:wink:
oh cool thanks :smile:

No problem mate:wink:
I'm the youngest in my year too! :biggrin:
I don't mind it just means that you lot will just die sooner. JK :frown: Only a joke. Death is in Allah's control.

And you guys are MEAN!!!!!!
Yeah @Federerr's, I feel sorry for him.
@Federerr's really MEAN too so @Federerr deserves a bit of meanness. Init, @Federerr
I have seen the maths non calc and calc mark scheme and when I counted my score up, I had count 87 for the non calc and 94 for the calc which gives me a total score of 181 which is a grade A* I presume, well from my perspective i believe them papers were easy, I do not know if it was because of my hard work or not and I practiced lots and lots of hard topics which didn't even turn up on non calc and calc which did annoy me.
But im happy that the papers were pretty easy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I'm not that young @Federerr

Quick Reply