Shooting in gay club in Florida

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
It happened in France.

And guns are illegal to own there.

You lose

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how many mass shootings were there in France in 2015, what, 2 or 3? I doubt it was more than a handful. And in the UK there were 0.

In the US however, there were 372 mass shootings in 2015.

There will always be isolated incidents no matter what laws you pass, but that doesn't mean there's no point to changing the laws, the shooter was previously on the FBI radar and is reported to have had problems with anger and violence according to his ex-wife, yet was easily able to purchase the weapons just a week ago.
Hmm, to all those who think this wins Trump support:

http://time.com/4365411/orlando-shooting-donald-trump-tweet-congrats/
Original post by ivybridge

A few tweeters =/= the American electorate. This entire incident has played right into Trump's hands. It's inevitable it will increase his support, rightly or wrongly.
Original post by Grand High Witch
A few tweeters =/= the American electorate. This entire incident has played right into Trump's hands. It's inevitable it will increase his support, rightly or wrongly.

I'm simply showing that yet again, Trump turns to being divisive rather than respectful of the actual situation, manipulating it for his politics.
I'm simply showing that yet again, Trump turns to being divisive rather than respectful of the actual situation, manipulating it for his politics.

Yes, you should not try to address the problem and instead should just say how sad you are, change your Facebook photo and then forget all about it.
Original post by The_Opinion
Yes, you should not try to address the problem and instead should just say how sad you are, change your Facebook photo and then forget all about it.

Big words from someone who thinks all gays are left wing

What's wrong with his tweet?

He did neither. Offering condolences before you know the first thing about what has actually gone down, is a sign of respect. Start learning how world affairs work instead of getting so wrapped in petty rhetoric about serving only yourselves. That is not how the world works, buddy.
Original post by The Roast
What's wrong with his tweet?

It's disrespectful - rather than actually focusing on what happened and sharing his condolences, he uses it for a political end. 50 people have been murdered. Nobody needs to hear some bitter bickering from a blonde orange.
It's disrespectful - rather than actually focusing on what happened and sharing his condolences, he uses it for a political end. 50 people have been murdered. Nobody needs to hear some bitter bickering from a blonde orange.

So you think he's got no sympathy?

What's this tweet then?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742019961946791939

Trump taken out of context, again.

#chatshitgetbanged
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Big words from someone who thinks all gays are left wing

and when did I say that? You wouldn't be preforming the typical leftist trait of lying / deliberately misportraying my words would you?

He did neither. Offering condolences before you know the first thing about what has actually gone down, is a sign of respect. Start learning how world affairs work instead of getting so wrapped in petty rhetoric about serving only yourselves. That is not how the world works, buddy.

You tried to actually blame Trump for the attack, you are actually paranoid. We know what has happened, an Islamic terrorist attack has occurred, what exactly do you want him to wait for?

What's this tweet then?

#chatshitgetbanged

he might be saying that, but i bet him and many GOP voters are all happy that some homosexuals were targeted

Calls somebody disrespectful and then goes onto call that same person a "blonde orange", leftists.
and when did I say that? You wouldn't be preforming the typical leftist trait of lying / deliberately misportraying my words would you?

You tried to actually blame Trump for the attack, you are actually paranoid. We know what has happened, an Islamic terrorist attack has occurred, what exactly do you want him to wait for?

you said "liberals brought death upon themselves" thereby implying that all the homosexuals who died are liberals.
he might be saying that, but i bet him and many GOP voters are all happy that some homosexuals were targeted

Nonsense.
Calls somebody disrespectful and then goes onto call that same person a "blonde orange", leftists.

:toofunny:

PRSOM.
A few comments are not comparable with mass murder.

did i say that? anywhere? no?? im not mad im just saying that homophobia still exists you idiot

What a selfish point of view you have.

You are seemingly only bothered as the victims were gay, and don't care as much about who caused the incident, meaning that you are not too bothered about stopping future attacks. As I have said before, most of the victims would have been liberals and have partly led to their own deaths.

im not being selfish?? i care more about the victims than the perpetrator?? is that not normal?? why/when would/did i say im not bothered about future attacks?? of course i am im not heartless

and how dare you insult the victims saying it was their fault?? how on earth did they lead themselves to their own deaths?? by being gay?? something you are born with??

Lmfao, as if the two are in the same category you ****ing child. Is that all you have to say? :rofl:

What's this tweet then?

#chatshitgetbanged

Followed by manipulation for his political goals. He's wrapping up divisive ******** in sweetness and bows.

I tried to blame Trump for the attack? What a load of absolute ******** you talk. The attack is not Trump's fault in the slightest.
just because it doesn't stop it, it doesn't mean you shouldn't take that measure

there's a sizeable chance that this gunman committed this shooting because of how easily guns are brought

No he committed this attack because he was an isis supporter and islamic terrorist

Not because he can just get firearms

Posted from TSR Mobile

Followed by manipulation for his political goals. He's wrapping up divisive ******** in sweetness and bows.

That awkward moment Trump's outpour of grief and concern was before his "manipulation for his political goals".

Wind your neck in love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending