The Student Room Group

French A2 AQA Predictions 2016

Any predictions for the essay on a director?? Or any predictions for other questions like the translations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think one of the translations might be on energy as it hasn't come up for a while!
Reply 2
Original post by Ryan1232
I think one of the translations might be on energy as it hasn't come up for a while!

Ooh that would be good, also there will probably be quite a bit on immigration/integration following all the news in the past year
Reply 3
Yeah I was thinking that too!! My friend thinks science will come up but I pray that it doesn't! Haha. What film director are you studying? I'm doing Jeunet! It could be about techniques this year you know!!
Reply 4
Yeah I was thinking that too!! My friend thinks science will come up but I pray that it doesn't! Haha. What film director are you studying? I'm doing Jeunet! It could be about techniques this year you know!!

Omg I hope it doesn't too, our teacher practically skipped that section lol. I'm doing Francois Truffaut. Gahhh I hope so because that's the essay I've practiced!!
Reply 5
Original post by Sophiehopey
Omg I hope it doesn't too, our teacher practically skipped that section lol. I'm doing Francois Truffaut. Gahhh I hope so because that's the essay I've practiced!!

Nice choice!! Good luck for it I'm sure you'll ace it!
Make sure you a extensive knowledge about your topic
Reply 7
Nice choice!! Good luck for it I'm sure you'll ace it!

Thank you, and you!
Any predictions for the literature questions? :smile:
This year it's looking like themes or influences + the more general essay title for director

(I'm doing Jeunet)
Original post by cfbillingham
This year it's looking like themes or influences + the more general essay title for director

(I'm doing Jeunet)

Long Dimanche?
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Long Dimanche?

Nah Amélie
I'm doing Moliere's L'Avare and Stromae! Hope themes/influences comes up, fingers crossed!
Reply 13
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
I'm doing Moliere's L'Avare and Stromae! Hope themes/influences comes up, fingers crossed!

Bonjour le Bonbon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fish40
Bonjour le Bonbon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bonjour :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Bonjour :smile:

Nice eyes you have :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fish40