The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qboid
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I did google "fmab".. and that anime did come up... but I didn't know you were actually referring to that :colondollar:

I don't know my anime's :rofl:

Hehe seee this is a sign that you should watch it :biggrin: am I right ?? Am I right?? :wink:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Don't be such a 'wet wipe' smh. :rolleyes:
Reported for being ugly. :yucky:

Learnt from the best :rolleyes:
Knocking my confidence more :sigh: Was it my hair? It was my hair wasn't it :frown:
Original post by Andy98
Semi decent? Wow! I can't wait to see fully decent:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cringe af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somemightsay888
OK for real now, this actually is me lmao, no more tricks :nah:

I don't know what's wrong with me right now, but all of the creepy stuff I've seen today has made me laugh. :rofl:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't know what's wrong with me right now, but all of the creepy stuff I've seen today has made me laugh. :rofl:

You're...laughing....at how I look :lolwut:
reportedlol
You're...laughing....at how I look :lolwut:
reportedlol

Nope, not even reporting me has made me stop laughing. :rofl2:

Spoiler

Nope, not even reporting me has made me stop laughing. :rofl2:

Spoiler

Hmmm, you're a different level of cruel :erm:

Spoiler

Reply 8027
Original post by Edgerulezs
Hehe seee this is a sign that you should watch it :biggrin: am I right ?? Am I right?? :wink:

I would maybe possibly consider it.. if I had time to watch stuff :rofl:

Nah, unfortunately I don't think you're going to win this battle with me. No anime for me :tongue: :rofl:
Hmmm, you're a different level of cruel :erm:

Spoiler

In what world is good humour cruel? :cry2:

See what you did? I'm not laughing anymore. Are you happy now? :bawling:

Spoiler

Original post by Qboid
I would maybe possibly consider it.. if I had time to watch stuff :rofl:

Nah, unfortunately I don't think you're going to win this battle with me. No anime for me :tongue: :rofl:

Nuuu, pwease!! I can change you!! okay, let's make a deal... If you complete one anime of my choice, you get anything you choose xD
In what world is good humour cruel? :cry2:

See what you did? I'm not laughing anymore. Are you happy now? :bawling:

Spoiler

Humour at my expense :cry2:

I am, this is why post a pic is such a hostile thread :sad: Although, you seem to have to wear a bag on your head so :console:

Spoiler

Humour at my expense :cry2:

I am, this is why post a pic is such a hostile thread :sad: Although, you seem to have to wear a bag on your head so :console:

Spoiler

Humour at your expense is the best kind of humour. :hand:

Spoiler

A hostile thread that you yourself are posting in? :rolleyes: And the bag's there because people would get blinded by the radiance of my face if they saw it. :yep:

Spoiler

Humour at your expense is the best kind of humour. :hand:

Spoiler

A hostile thread that you yourself are posting in? :rolleyes: And the bag's there because people would get blinded by the radiance of my face if they saw it. :yep:

Spoiler

Yours too :eviltongue: You and CoconutTrainer are just...:sigh:

Well it wasn't hostile until you attacked me now, was it :rolleyes: OOoooh really? That's true, I can even see radiant rays eminating out of that paper bag :shock:

Spoiler

Yours too :eviltongue: You and CoconutTrainer are just...:sigh:

Well it wasn't hostile until you attacked me now, was it :rolleyes: OOoooh really? That's true, I can even see radiant rays eminating out of that paper bag :shock:

Spoiler

We're just what? Absolutely phenomenal? I'm glad you agree. :yep:

You basically asked for it by posting that picture. :teehee: I did warn ya. :girl:

Spoiler

Reply 8035
Original post by Edgerulezs
Nuuu, pwease!! I can change you!! okay, let's make a deal... If you complete one anime of my choice, you get anything you choose xD

:rofl:

What are we talking.... one anime as in one episode? How long is an episode. And how would you know if I did watch or not :holmes:

The thing is, you shouldn't make such deals with me... because you will end up losing :colone: :ahee:

You make that kinda offer publicly you'll get everyone starting to want to make deals with you :ninja:
Original post by Qboid
:rofl:

What are we talking.... one anime as in one episode? How long is an episode. And how would you know if I did watch or not :holmes:

The thing is, you shouldn't make such deals with me... because you will end up losing :colone: :ahee:

You make that kinda offer publicly you'll get everyone starting to want to make deals with you :ninja:

One episode?!!! God no! One whole anime :biggrin: each episode is 20mins which is like the best thing!! And well... I'm choosing to trust you :3

And I don't mind losing if it means I get you into anime :biggrin:

Lool, well bring on the deals then world 😏😏
We're just what? Absolutely phenomenal? I'm glad you agree. :yep:

You basically asked for it by posting that picture. :teehee: I did warn ya. :girl:

Spoiler

Oh yes, absolutely lovely, such encouragement, was gonna post a pic of my agility but guess not :rofl:

LOOOL, how about this one, do I look good here, was just going out for a stroll :colondollar:

Spoiler

Oh yes, absolutely lovely, such encouragement, was gonna post a pic of my agility but guess not :rofl:

LOOOL, how about this one, do I look good here, was just going out for a stroll :colondollar:

Spoiler

You sure about that? :giggle:

Oh wow! This lets me admire that slender figure even more. :fan:

And tell me - how do you get your hair looking so luscious? :eek:

Spoiler

That is horrible

Latest