The Student Room Group

So gay people are now being targeted by Islamic extremists in their own countries?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Listers
I really really REALLY do not care.

Then I have nothing else to say to you. Really bad day to you.
Original post by eternalhinch
The religion is the most peaceful religion around otherwise it would not be peaceful for nothing. It promoted nothing but peace and if you have read the entire Quran you will realise that.
The human rights that are in place in the western countries come from the teachings in the Quran so clearly they are knowledgeable. You will realise yourself that the religion is nothing but peaceful if you have delved enough into it to reliase how the teachings are a way of life.

You are extremely deluded if you seriously believe that load of rubbish. let me show you some peaceful verses in the Qur'an.

Quran (2:191-193) “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

Quran (2:244) “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”

Quran (2:216) Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”

Quran (3:56) As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”

Quran (3:151) Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.

Quran (4:74) Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.”

Quran (9:5) “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Quran (9:14) “Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace…”

Quran (9:20) “Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah’s way are of much greater worth in Allah’s sight. These are they who are triumphant.” The “striving” spoken of here is Jihad.

Quran (9:29) Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” “People of the Book” refers to Christians and Jews.

Quran (9:30) “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”

It's certainly peaceful
(edited 7 years ago)
There was crusades by Christians, wars, conflicts in the name of Christianity, now Islam has filled the void. The few who've hijacked it are ruining it for the majority who before 2000 were inclusive within society now are hated collectively because of those few.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
There was crusades by Christians, wars, conflicts in the name of Christianity, now Islam has filled the void. The few who've hijacked it are ruining it for the majority who before 2000 were inclusive within society now are hated collectively because of those few.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you know nothing about the Crusades or history please shut up and don't input on the topic, there are already way too many ignorant people on here, we don't need anymore
Original post by Listers
You are extremely deluded if you seriously believe that load of rubbish. let me show you some peaceful verses in the Qur'an.

Quran (2:191-193) “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

Quran (2:244) “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”

Quran (2:216) “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”

Quran (3:56) “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”

Quran (3:151) “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.

Quran (4:74) “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.”

Quran (9:5) “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Quran (9:14) “Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace…”

Quran (9:20) “Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah’s way are of much greater worth in Allah’s sight. These are they who are triumphant.” The “striving” spoken of here is Jihad.

Quran (9:29) “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” “People of the Book” refers to Christians and Jews.

Quran (9:30) “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”It's certainly peaceful

You see that's the problem, you have just chosen and extracted verses that you want to prove Islam is a violent religion...you haven't even read the verses that fit into context with what you have posted otherwise you would know that it's nothing but violent. Stop portaying Islam so negatively and have an open mind to read everything peaceful written in the Quran: the protection of women, the freeing of slaves, the helping the needy, the not forcing people to believe...the list is endless. You don't need to post random verses that you have just googled to prove Islam is a war inflicting, terror religion that is causing the problem because it's seriously not.

Spoiler

Original post by Listers
If you know nothing about the Crusades or history please shut up and don't input on the topic, there are already way too many ignorant people on here, we don't need anymore

I'm well versed in the crusades and conversions by the sword. Keep your cretinous views to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oblivion99
If the gunman hasn't been identified as Muslim, do not portray him as one. Mass shootings in America are carried out more by white people than actual muslims - quite the surprise.

Twisting numbers.

If you really want to go down the route of focusing on religion or race, Muslims are more likely to commit a mass shooting than a white person. Obviously, there are much more white people in America, hence what you said.
You see that's the problem, you have just chosen and extracted verses that you want to prove Islam is a violent religion...you haven't even read the verses that fit into context with what you have posted otherwise you would know that it's nothing but violent. Stop portaying Islam so negatively and have an open mind to read everything peaceful written in the Quran: the protection of women, the freeing of slaves, the helping the needy, the not forcing people to believe...the list is endless. You don't need to post random verses that you have just googled to prove Islam is a war inflicting, terror religion that is causing the problem because it's seriously not.

Spoiler

Lord have mercy if you really believe Muhammed protected women more than he beat, raped and enslaved them, freed slaves more than he had, helped the needy more than he slew them and encouraged freedom in religion rather than commanding his followers to kill Non believers or anyone that leaves Islam.

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

That's from SAHIH Bukari your most authentic hadith, if you even know what that means.

You seriously have a lot of reading to do, so many westernised muslims are completely ignorant of Islam, completely.
Original post by SMEGGGY
I'm well versed in the crusades and conversions by the sword. Keep your cretinous views to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So how were the Crusades done in the name of Christianity when they were done solely on a defensive mission due to Islamic invasions into Europe?
Original post by Oblivion99
If the gunman hasn't been identified as Muslim, do not portray him as one. Mass shootings in America are carried out more by white people than actual muslims - quite the surprise.

What a moron
My prayers go out to the families of those that died and the decent muslims and brown people (who are usually automatically seen as muslim) who have to suffer prejudice from stereotyping ars*holes.
Original post by Listers
Lord have mercy if you really believe Muhammed protected women more than he beat, raped and enslaved them, freed slaves more than he had, helped the needy more than he slew them and encouraged freedom in religion rather than commanding his followers to kill Non believers or anyone that leaves Islam.

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

That's from SAHIH Bukari your most authentic hadith, if you even know what that means.

You seriously have a lot of reading to do, so many westernised muslims are completely ignorant of Islam, completely.

All you seem to do is question my faith. My faith is strong in Allah and the Prophet Muhammed PBUH. I don't need you to question how much I know of the religion and point out that i'm ignorant. It's so much more ignorant of you to say that when you don't have a clue of how much I've studied my religion to know that i belong to it, i'm not a Muslim for no reason.
Your very first post said you're not hating on Muslims but the religion yet you're posting hatred towards us saying we're ignorant and westernised. What the heck? Westernised for living in a western country or for having freedom of speech and the right to believe in a religion.
You can hate all you like on Islam but at least try to do it in such a way where you're not bringing about hate because all you seem to be doing is bringing about negative energy. I don't appreciate that at all.
Original post by JohnGreek
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. It was the post listing all the possible reactions to this attack, most of which, as usual, we've seen on TSR up to now. I got to about 16 suggestions before it was deleted, gg

You can make a thread about it here if you feel it was unfairly removed. Make sure to tag one of the CT in the OP if you do make one.
This is absolutely heart breaking :frown: it's crazy how one guy can cause this much destruction.
Original post by Listers
What a moron

It's been like 10 hours and you're still typing , find a hobby or something.
All you seem to do is question my faith. My faith is strong in Allah and the Prophet Muhammed PBUH. I don't need you to question how much I know of the religion and point out that i'm ignorant. It's so much more ignorant of you to say that when you don't have a clue of how much I've studied my religion to know that i belong to it, i'm not a Muslim for no reason.
Your very first post said you're not hating on Muslims but the religion yet you're posting hatred towards us saying we're ignorant and westernised. What the heck? Westernised for living in a western country or for having freedom of speech and the right to believe in a religion.
You can hate all you like on Islam but at least try to do it in such a way where you're not bringing about hate because all you seem to be doing is bringing about negative energy. I don't appreciate that at all.

Your appreciation of my energy has nothing to do with anything sister.

I've pointed out how the religion you follow is about as peaceful as Stalin, same goes for your prophet, and yes westernised muslims are infact for the most part completely ignorant to what really Islam is the political side, all you are fed are what your Imams cherry pick and give you.

Look I'm tired of embarrassing you here, showing of your ignorance of Islam and not being able to refute any of my arguments, I'll search for someone more knowledgeable about Islam all I can advice you, even though you would most likely reject it is that you read your Hadith's and actually study the life of that prophet you venerate and realise why me and my family converted away from Islam.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
It's been like 10 hours and you're still typing , find a hobby or something.

Doing God's work is my hobby.
Original post by Listers
Doing God's work is my hobby.

Lol you believe in god?
Original post by Listers
Your appreciation of my energy has nothing to do with anything sister.

I've pointed out how the religion you follow is about as peaceful as Stalin, same goes for your prophet, and yes westernised muslims are infact for the most part completely ignorant to what really Islam is the political side, all you are fed are what your Imams cherry pick and give you.

Look I'm tired of embarrassing you here, showing of your ignorance of Islam and not being able to refute any of my arguments, I'll search for someone more knowledgeable about Islam all I can advice you, even though you would most likely reject it is that you read your Hadith's and actually study the life of that prophet you venerate and realise why me and my family converted away from Islam.

A sign of the day of Judgement is

- The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in nnumber, but "like the foam of the sea".

Are we not experiencing this today? Yes we are. It is only you that I fear for. Pray to Allah and inshallah he will give you the guidance and knowldege to see the peace unity of Islam.
I respect to for having your own opinion, but please don't let that dominate the exterior view and have an open mind to see my perspective. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending