The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Federerr
I practically am because I bunk school everday.

My school don't give study leave and I find being in school right now useless and a waste of time. :angry:

unlucky
Original post by hamza772000
Tomorrow's ma last exam so.....
BTW I'm going to be going to a grammar school, how is it? What's the difference?

Ye quite good, the sixth form is going to be mixed tho. Not much difference other than smaller, nice facilities, perhaps better teachers, better students, study leave, EPQ, can do more A levels. Maybe more extra- curricular as well.

You will love it, trust me.:smile:
Original post by Rakstar
Ye quite good, the sixth form is going to be mixed tho. Not much difference other than smaller, nice facilities, perhaps better teachers, better students, study leave, EPQ, can do more A levels. Maybe more extra- curricular as well.

You will love it, trust me.:smile:
Thanks, but what do you mean by better students? like nerds?
Thanks, but what do you mean by better students? like nerds?

Sorry, i mean less of a rough school, with rough druggy kids lmao
Original post by Rakstar
Sorry, i mean less of a rough school, with rough druggy kids lmao
Alright, are you staying next year?
Alright, are you staying next year?

yes the grammar school is really good, but it must be a bit daunting for you because you're gonna move
Original post by Rakstar
yes the grammar school is really good, but it must be a bit daunting for you because you're gonna move
Yeah, do you think I'll struggle, keep in mind I ain't even going from a regular school, I'm going from a sh*t school.
Yeah, do you think I'll struggle, keep in mind I ain't even going from a regular school, I'm going from a sh*t school.

No, never say that. Just believe in yourself, inshallah you will go to the school!
You are so clever as well marshallah, i can tell, grammar schools aint the main priority, my aunt went to study at kings college London and came from an ordinary school. Btw did u get a conditional offer?
Original post by Rakstar
No, never say that. Just believe in yourself, inshallah you will go to the school!
You are so clever as well marshallah, i can tell, grammar schools aint the main priority, my aunt went to study at kings college London and came from an ordinary school. Btw did u get a conditional offer?
No, I am going there, I've got the offer and after checking my answers on here, I believe I've got sufficient marks to get in (easily), what I was asking was would I struggle to cope with their expectations and the really bright students there?

BTW, what makes you say I'm SO clever? :tongue:
No, I am going there, I've got the offer and after checking my answers on here, I believe I've got sufficient marks to get in (easily), what I was asking was would I struggle to cope with their expectations and the really bright students there?

BTW, what makes you say I'm SO clever? :tongue:

Lol, i thought you were good at maths, and it is hard not to struggle.
You have to do well in the first year to stay in, so you have to meet those expectations, but you must spend a lot of time studying and just laugh it off with the bright students, you will be bright init if you get in to the school, so no problem.
Original post by Rakstar
Lol, i thought you were good at maths, and it is hard not to struggle.
You have to do well in the first year to stay in, so you have to meet those expectations, but you must spend a lot of time studying and just laugh it off with the bright students, you will be bright init if you get in to the school, so no problem.
I haven't always been good at Maths, I was at a D a few months back(not boasting just letting you know I haven't always been good at it) and what happens if you don't meet the expectations after the first year, do you just get kicked out? :redface:
I haven't always been good at Maths, I was at a D a few months back(not boasting just letting you know I haven't always been good at it) and what happens if you don't meet the expectations after the first year, do you just get kicked out? :redface:

Basically, and have to apply to another school, loooooool. Can sometimes be a good thing tho
@hamza772000 alright gtg, safee
Original post by Rakstar
Basically, and have to apply to another school, loooooool. Can sometimes be a good thing tho
How can it be a good thing? and in the other school do you carry on or start over?
Original post by Rakstar
@hamza772000 alright gtg, safee
Bye. :smile:
all in all

lets just wait till results day

-sigh
Peak thing is that its 3:00. So school's already finished!! I had a nice bunking session done today :smile: Lot's of revision done (cough cough)

I woke up an hour ago lol. Went sleep at 6AM o.0

Why you pissed at meh m8? :frown:

Spoiler

School is irrelevant right now. I only have 2 subjects left to do exam a for. I had none go them lessons today so what the point in going school? School is just a distraction now with all my mates. Lol

I didn't purposely trick you guys that was on my profile before I even met you. So it's not that deep m9

Rain is bae. I went outside and sat in front of my fish pond in the rain. Felt so nice :smile:

You guys are too gullible?
I love being a rebel 😉☺️😏
Is 170/200 an a*???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending