The Student Room Group

How much is it to enter a exam?

I want to enter S2 edexcel exam which is on the 27/06/16. How much is it and is the module easy enough for me to revise over 2 weeks?
(edited 7 years ago)
It's a bit late to pay and enter for an exam privately, has to be done months in advance
The S1 Edexcel exam is on the 15th June
Original post by Rhythmical
It's a bit late to pay and enter for an exam privately, has to be done months in advance

Original post by DeadEnd_96
The S1 Edexcel exam is on the 15th June

My mistake, S2 exam. I got more than 2 weeks. Also, i'm enrolled in a sixth form college.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by funkypineapple
My mistake, S2 exam. I got more than 2 weeks.

Doesn't matter, if you haven't paid or informed the exams board you are entering then it's too late.
Doesn't matter, if you haven't paid or informed the exams board you are entering then it's too late.

I checked online and you can, based on a high charged fee. I'm just wondering how much is it and how easy the subject is.
I checked online and you can, based on a high charged fee. I'm just wondering how much is it and how easy the subject is.

Depends, if you haven't told a school or exams centre you are an external candidate doing an exam, they will turn you down. Usually January is the cut off date for summer exams.
Depends, if you haven't told a school or exams centre you are an external candidate doing an exam, they will turn you down. Usually January is the cut off date for summer exams.

I go to sixth form college. I just want to take another module so i don't have to take an extra one next year-less stress
I go to sixth form college. I just want to take another module so i don't have to take an extra one next year-less stress

When I did an exam this year, a retake, I had to send off the payment and give my notice in within months as they have to make the timetables and make sure everything is running. Baring in mind I didn't have to do this retake at all, it was for peace of mind and obtaining a high grade.

Quick Reply

Latest