Original post by sulaimanali
I think GB will be:

A* - 165
A - 135
B - 105
C - 80
D - 60
E - 35

I hope these predictions are accurate. I dont really understand the Pearson grade boundary lists. I was told 2015 was 125 for an A but the pdf. says 64 paper 1 and 74 paper 2. Thats 138 in total. ??
Original post by sulaimanali
I think they will. Tbh, I know I made multiple silly errors. I got between 163-170. I could've got 170+.

It wasn't an extremely hard paper at all. Defo some questions on both paper were a bit iffy but overall it wasn't too bad. Max for A* should be 165, I doubt they would increase to 170 as last year it was 155.

There are many people who found it difficult, but then are people who found it easy or not too bad. People representative on TSR and from nearby schools aren't the whole proportion of candidates so we can't say exactly but I think A* will be around the 165 region, extreme cases 170 because in the past years defo they have been around this region normally for the past 4-5 years and I doubt they'd break the trend and hear an uproar.

It's just odd them being so high, I'm sure they won't do this on the last very year Aswell and I'm sure your get your A* I wish you the very best of luck:smile:
The Grade Boundaries shown below shows the marks you need to GUARANTEE that grade. These are 'safe grade boundaries' so to speak. Based on previous years, the upper grade Boundaries have historically been, across both papers, roughly:
A* - 170
A - 140
B - 110
C - 70
Is 70 on each paper an A grade?
Original post by algebraqueen
I hope these predictions are accurate. I dont really understand the Pearson grade boundary lists. I was told 2015 was 125 for an A but the pdf. says 64 paper 1 and 74 paper 2. Thats 138 in total. ??

How many marks do you reckon you need for a C?? A comfortable C?
Original post by kylecolclough
How many marks do you reckon you need for a C?? A comfortable C?

Original post by Pst123689
It's just odd them being so high, I'm sure they won't do this on the last very year Aswell and I'm sure your get your A* I wish you the very best of luck:smile:

Yeah, hopefully! :smile:

Thank you so much. All the very best of luck to you too for your results! :biggrin:
Original post by Jamie Vardy

Grow up
Realistically that should be a U but it will actually be a C.

Dude wtf is wrong with you.You always say stuff like "I find GCSES hard" or "I cba revising" or "Why are people in my English class so arrogant" yet you say bullcrap like this you hypocrite!.I'll just leave with my A* in English and you can be happy with your C/D #Satire(something you would say)
A*-166
A-127
B-97
C 68

Yeah like someone else said,TSR isn't a good reprisentative. It depends nationally.Anyways for a B i haven't seen it exceed 104 ever...(even in 2013 paper,imo easy paper).Also.November 2012 was really hard,as seen by the GB(40 for a C and 85 for a B)

We shall see.:smile:
Original post by Blancosdos
Dude wtf is wrong with you.You always say stuff like "I find GCSES hard" or "I cba revising" or "Why are people in my English class so arrogant" yet you say bullcrap like this you hypocrite!.I'll just leave with my A* in English and you can be happy with your C/D #Satire(something you would say)

I said none of that. Maths is easy though; we real men can engage with the most complex of encounters whereas English Language/Literature is for girls.
Original post by qwerty0301
Doesn't 170 for an A* seem a bit high though?

168 was last year's A*.
I think I got around 53 on calculator and about 73 on non calculator and thats 126, what would that be as a grade ?? :-)
Reply 34
Original post by Fractite
168 was last year's A*.

No it was 155
Original post by vashcl
No it was 155

oh yeah it was.
i think i got about 53 on calc and around 73 on calc what grade would that be ??
If the whole country struggled on the paper, Evidently 60% then they wont put the grade boundaries to like 140; IF THE HIGHEST WAS 139. It will stay near last years grade boundaries. I might be saying this because i need them to but i think they will and so does my teachers! :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Matthew.bryant
If the whole country struggled on the paper, Evidently 60% then they wont put the grade boundaries to like 140; IF THE HIGHEST WAS 139. It will stay near last years grade boundaries. I might be saying this because i need them to but i think they will and so does my teachers! :smile:

They will what?
I said none of that. Maths is easy though; we real men can engage with the most complex of encounters whereas English Language/Literature is for girls.

Yh u did.You said in the Geo physical thread "Well they can be happy with a C/D".
Haha,its not my fault your not good at English like us superior people(satire..an A* technique you probably do not know about)
Lol i'm sure you were crying about your B grade courswork

Besides ,Maths isn't easy for everyone.If you think it's easy good for you,but it certainly isn't for others.Just like you find English difficult(some may laugh at you for getting a B only HA) ,others may find Maths difficult,you sexist beast.

Haha i swear ,someone with an A* in both English and Maths would laugh at you ,in the end,at GCSE level only the amount of A*s matter,regardless of subjects.Furthermore,your opinion is redundant,the government/employers/uni definitely want GCSE's in English and Math,which shows their equality.Keep your opinions to yourself Mr Hypocrite(lol don't cry about why others are arrogant in English where you yourself are arrogant )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending