The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Jee...never heard of that...okay..sorry...I'm gonna take a break now...lol..jk..will stop...sorry..I was too tempted to..

It was a joke. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
It was a joke. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Lol..u messed it up for urself..so I am gonna continue..lmao...just less often...I gave ya a hard time today didn't I..?
Original post by NiamhM1801
Well considering you're going for 100UMS in the remaining 2 papers I'd say you're well in with a chance :tongue:

Thanks. I hope so. Lol.

Lol. Yeah. I kind of realised the awkwardness of the lyrics after making the post. I wasn't making a move. Lol. I was just listening to that track and I haven't listened to it for years -believe it or not.

Haha don't worry about it. I'm sure it's a good track lmao
Lol..u messed it up for urself..so I am gonna continue..lmao...just less often...I gave ya a hard time today didn't I..?

Yeah. You did. Lol.

Haha don't worry about it. I'm sure it's a good track lmao

Yeah.

If you think those lyrics are a bit weird you should listen to KISS - Lick it up.

Yeah. You did. Lol.

Well..be prepared for ur future...lol..jk(maybe)...
Well..be prepared for ur future...lol..jk(maybe)...

😩

Yeah.

If you think those lyrics are a bit weird you should listen to KISS - Lick it up.

Wow haha, from the name I don't think I want to! 😁😂
Wow haha, from the name I don't think I want to! 😁😂

Yeah. Probably not. Lmao. They actually used a Kiss song in the UK for some coffee advert some time ago. They used KISS - I was made for loving you.

I don't know if you are still replying but you seem to have really great grades! Good luck!!!

Also if it isn't a bother, would you mind sharing your double chemistry and physics science notes? Or at least give us tips on how to successfully revise so that you can still remember what you've revise after days? Thank you ^-^
😩

Hahaha..lol...
I always get a bad tummy ache at like 2:20 at night..is that normal...it's really irritating cuz I need to sleep,..
I really cannot be asked for exams next week..I've only got two weeks left now...but I'm too tired to do them...I don't wanna do badly in them though but I can't be asked to do good in them either...someone..motivate me..😨😨
You've only seen my face though. Lol.

How do u know..?😏😏....lol..jk...
Original post by ?Hannah
get in there :wink:

Already hv...lmao..jk...jk...
Who are you if I may ask ? In a non offensive way. Thanks by the way.

Ermmm..she's my fellow disciple...
Original post by nisha.sri
I used to play the violin but then i stopped. Reached up to grade 5 :biggrin:

I used to play the violin as well...but then I just got really bored of it..then I started ditching the violin classes..then I got kicked out..and then recently I tried playing it again and realised that the violin has the potential to sound ugly af...so I threw it away...end of story...
Another member's eyes have witnessed my face. Loooool. Am I not right Hannah ?

Haha..that's a nice way of saying that,..
Don't worry I'm sure you will.

Private school life - Why didn't I get an A* ?

State school life - Damn it !! One mark off a C.

Lmao.

So true...did ya get that off somewhere..or made it up..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending