The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
:ditto: but thats our life :redface:

Sometimes I don't get the point of lessons, I teach myself everything for A Levels as I've realised how teachers can be so lazy.
Tearing up again. My OCD is just getting worse. I can't take it anymore!
I'm just feeling like a worthless waste of space who deserves to just be left to die!
Original post by Rhythmical
Sometimes I don't get the point of lessons, I teach myself everything for A Levels as I've realised how teachers can be so lazy.

same my teachers are rubbish :angry:

Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm just feeling like a worthless waste of space who deserves to just be left to die!

:console: x
:ditto: but thats our life :redface:

Spoiler

I need to cry to a stranger.

It's 1am + raining outside, but I would v much like to visit a stranger's home so they can talk to me about their dead budgies then offer me some tea with no sugar + 3 digestives even though I don't like tea or digestives.

Bc maybe once I have then I'll be able to continue with my revision.
same my teachers are rubbish :angry:

:console: x

And when I tried to complain about one teacher, it back fired lol.

Original post by Indeterminate

Spoiler

I can't sleep, no point as I have to be up in less than an hour to close my fast :frown:

Spoiler

:rofl: :toofunny: :lol:
just to ask one thing

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98

It's 1am + raining outside, but I would v much like to visit a stranger's home so they can talk to me about their dead budgies then offer me some tea with no sugar + 3 digestives even though I don't like tea or digestives.

:console: i hope you took some rest :curious:
you can come to my house and i'll serve you delicious food :rofl:
Original post by Anon_98

I don't know about tea and digestives but I can certainly offer you a hug :yes: :hugs:

:jumphug:

You're anything but worthless. Think positively and good things will happen. Easier said than done, I know, but it's true! :yes:

You're anything but worthless. Think positively and good things will happen. Easier said than done, I know, but it's true! :yes:

I disagree!
I'm trying but there's nothing positive to think about currently :frown:
It sure is! And I hope so.
Thanks!
:rofl: :toofunny: :lol:
just to ask one thing

Spoiler

It means friends :biggrin:
It means friends :biggrin:

ohh is it in Punjabi :curious:
ohh is it in Punjabi :curious:

I believe it's used in Hindi and Punjabi :yep:
😑😑😑

You're not!! It must be difficult experiencing all of this and am so sorry to hear this - no one deserves to feel this way :hugs:you really are such an awesome guy and you should keep saying this to yourself so you believe it more.

YOU'RE AWESOME!!
Tfw you're finally tired but its too late go to sleep bc you're waking up in five minutes :yy:
who hates going to school, in the morning especially :itsme:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
who hates going to school, in the morning especially :itsme:

Spoiler

I'm already at school :frown: got a free period till my first lesson and I need a chewing gum as this fasting is making my breath smell really bad but you can't have one :frown:
I'm already at school :frown: got a free period till my first lesson and I need a chewing gum as this fasting is making my breath smell really bad but you can't have one :frown:

same, i am sitting in my classroom which is empty :sigh: i have 3 and last free :woo: :woo: :woo: wait cann you chew gum :hmmm: i thought you cant :redface:
same, i am sitting in my classroom which is empty :sigh: i have 3 and last free :woo: :woo: :woo: wait cann you chew gum :hmmm: i thought you cant :redface:

I just said you can't during fasting lol :tongue: I'm going to have to lick my tongue against my jumper haha :lol:
I just said you can't during fasting lol :tongue: I'm going to have to lick my tongue against my jumper haha :lol:

oh yeah you did :slap: i think i am too tired to understand anything :lol: noooo its not gonna work :colondollar: maybe gargle but not full version of it, semi gargle would work like you do when you brush your teeth :sigh: i dont know what i am saying :getmecoat:

Latest