The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

The University of Westminster Full International Scholarships

I don't think I'm posting this on the right place, but I'm new to The Student Room, so I hope you'll understand if this appears on some random A levels page 😁

Anyway, I wanted to ask if any of the international students who applied for the Full/Full tuition Scholarships got a reply from Westminster? I had applied for the full scholarship long before the deadline but still got no response.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Marelitza
I don't think I'm posting this on the right place, but I'm new to The Student Room, so I hope you'll understand if this appears on some random A levels page 😁

Anyway, I wanted to ask if any of the international students who applied for the Full/Full tuition Scholarships got a reply from Westminster? I had applied for the full scholarship long before the deadline but still got no response.

Hi

I've asked for this to be moved into the University of Westminster forum where other applicants/students are most likely to see it.

@University of Westminster is the official rep for the university - they might be able to help too so I've tagged them in.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending