The Student Room Group

So gay people are now being targeted by Islamic extremists in their own countries?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
You said he 'used the religion to justify his hate. '

The religion he used was Islam

so Islam can be used to justify hate

I did not put words in your mouth

he might not have been religious though

people can say anything, doesn't mean its true. If he went to a mosque in america regularly why haven't all those who attend committed similar acts?

This individual was clearly sick like all the other mass shooters that have committed atrocities over there. He is no different to Adam Lanza.
But still acceptable according to Islam

Yes it is.
People call Trump a racist but you have to hand it to him, he has got the right intentions! #leagueagainstcruelislamists
Original post by Raizelcadres
huh what? I don't understand where women are being inferior to men came from.

If you're beating women to 'correct their behaviour', that suggests you think you know what's best for them, more than they do themselves.
Original post by xxvine
he might not have been religious though

people can say anything, doesn't mean its true. If he went to a mosque in america regularly why haven't all those who attend committed similar acts?

This individual was clearly sick like all the other mass shooters that have committed atrocities over there. He is no different to Adam Lanza.

He was though according to reports (he regally attended mosque (as confirmed by the mosque)

you just don't want him to be. There is a difference.
As do you

you want this Islamic inspired slaughter to be different from all the other Islamic inspired slaughter

you are here to protect islam nothing more

and FYI it has nearly happened in the UK but the police got lucky and prevented it so while being harder still isn't going to stop it from happening.

You have issues lol?

What do you mean I want? What are you talking about?

I am not muslim or have any ties to islam. I am just talking about their gun culture which is related to what happened in this case. If it wasn't this guy it will be a non religious guy. People kill in the name of religion in islam, christianity etc...but america makes it too easy for them to commit these acts.

Now take of that what you want. I am not going to reply to you anymore because you have your agenda and views and are just trying to wind people up tbh.
Original post by xxvine
You have issues lol?

Who would have thought that being upset that 50 people were gunned down in a club meant I had 'issues'

It's a brave new world it seems

But none of this is funny so yes best you stop replying to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Define physical violence and here is the definition of beating which I copied from my other reply " Islams definition of "beating" is that you must first of all not "hit" her anywhere near the face, you must not "hit" her so hard that her skin turns red (go on experiment on your wrist by hitting gently and you will see it turns red just with minimal force), skin starts bleeding, bruises and bones are to be broken. This is all not allowed. The reason why "beating" is used as LAST RESORT is to show serious one is."

Your attitude is frightening. You do realise that this is domestic violence and is illegal? This type of violence ruins lives and is NEVER acceptable.

From Refuge, a charity fighting abuse:
Physical abuse is the most recognisable form of abuse. It can range from a slap or shove to a black eye, cut lip, or broken bone. In the most extreme cases it can result in death.Physical abuse doesn’t always leave visible marks or scars. Having your hair pulled or an egg thrown at you is domestic violence too. Don’t underestimate what is happening to you. Over time the violence usually gets worse.
Original post by Mactotaur
If you're beating women to 'correct their behaviour', that suggests you think you know what's best for them, more than they do themselves.

I now know why many muslims have given up trying to advice people. If you really want to know just go to a mosque nearby you and ask to meet one of the members and they will tell you everything as I have given up trying to inform people. Peace
I now know why many muslims have given up trying to advice people. If you really want to know just go to a mosque nearby you and ask to meet one of the members and they will tell you everything as I have given up trying to inform people. Peace

You're avoiding the question, which goes to show that either you don't understand your own religion, or you understand it well enough to know that you just advocated domestic abuse. Either way is worrying.
I now know why many muslims have given up trying to advice people.

Is it because no matter how you try and excuse domestic violence we 'just don't get it'
Original post by marple
Your attitude is frightening. You do realise that this is domestic violence and is illegal? This type of violence ruins lives and is NEVER acceptable.

From Refuge, a charity fighting abuse:
Physical abuse is the most recognisable form of abuse. It can range from a slap or shove to a black eye, cut lip, or broken bone. In the most extreme cases it can result in death.Physical abuse doesn’t always leave visible marks or scars. Having your hair pulled or an egg thrown at you is domestic violence too. Don’t underestimate what is happening to you. Over time the violence usually gets worse.

My attitude? Your judging my attitude over the internet? First of all I'm a feminist and have great deal of respect towards women (as my religion has said to do so). The prophet(PBUH) stated that the best amongst you is the one thats best to their wives. Just please go ask someone thats a meber of a mosque, he would be able to tell what I have been trying to say. Kudos
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm a feminist and have great deal of respect towards women

If you have respect for women, why are you advocating that their husbands beat them?
The prophet(PBUH) stated that the best amongst you is the one thats best to their wives.

shouldn't that be

The prophet(MHRIH) stated that the best amongst(sic) you is the one thats(sic) beats thier(sic) wives.
Original post by Mactotaur
If you have respect for women, why are you advocating that their husbands beat them?

Allah knows best (tm)
Reply 475
Original post by ShaminiPamini
If I were to reply to you in the same rhetoric as you did to me about gay people then I am liable to be sued.. How is that fair?? While the LGBT group is arguing over which toilets they should use, people are dying and criminals are running around with guns shooting innocent people. So you tell me, is it right that life-saving legislation that can ban any Tom, Dick and Harry getting their hands on a gun is being ignored whilst we argue over which toilet a transgender person should use??? Nevertheless, how is it that my feelings are the least of your concerns and indeed you will never be held accountable for what you say to me but if someone were to speak against gay people they lose their jobs, they are discriminated against. If you don't want to be discriminated against, then don't forget that people of the other viewpoint don't want to be either.

I can't believe what I'm reading.
My attitude? Your judging my attitude over the internet? First of all I'm a feminist and have great deal of respect towards women (as my religion has said to do so). The prophet(PBUH) stated that the best amongst you is the one thats best to their wives. Just please go ask someone thats a meber of a mosque, he would be able to tell what I have been trying to say. Kudos

And yet you must cover up for "modesty", you are not allowed to pray in the same area as men, etc.

Yea, old pervy Muhammed really liked women (as sex slaves).
Original post by eternalhinch
The religion is the most peaceful religion around otherwise it would not be peaceful for nothing. It promoted nothing but peace and if you have read the entire Quran you will realise that.
The human rights that are in place in the western countries come from the teachings in the Quran so clearly they are knowledgeable. You will realise yourself that the religion is nothing but peaceful if you have delved enough into it to reliase how the teachings are a way of life.

Absolute nonsense, Islam is currently one of the most violent religions around. Religions like Buddhism and Jain are miles more peaceful than Islam for starters.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Absolute nonsense, Islam is currently one of the most violent religions around. Religions like Buddhism and Jain are miles more peaceful than Islam for starters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending