Anybody having or had exams today...??

Nope, none for me until Wednesday :biggrin:
Original post by mypetpikachu
Anybody having or had exams today...??

Nope I've had revision today but exam is tomorrow :smile:

Have you?
Original post by Redcoats
Yes, I didn't find them too hard!

Wow, I found them harder than actual past papers! (Better it's not the other way round though haha) you must be a genius or something, you probably don't need to do much more as you'll likely breeze through them :tongue:
Original post by brainzistheword

Have you?

Are you on study leave now?

Have you?

Noo...I've got nothing today...just had an early morning further maths session in school today but it was boring so I came home...I've got an exam tomorrow as well - history...good luck in ur exams this week...
Noo...I've got nothing today...just had an early morning further maths session in school today but it was boring so I came home...I've got an exam tomorrow as well - history...good luck in ur exams this week...

I'm off into school on Thursday for further maths, I wasn't worried about it before but I kind of am now!
Original post by NiamhM1801
I'm off into school on Thursday for further maths, I wasn't worried about it before but I kind of am now!

Hmm...I've got a really smart brother - he does maths and further maths in a-levels...and he's done from his exams now..so he promised to help me out...
Are you on study leave now?

Yeah!!! I'm unbeievably happy - they decided to give it to us earlier than planned. It came a bit late considering most of the ones I wanted the time for have been and gone but it's still study leave all the same :smile:

Is it OCR Modern B? (I may have already asked you)
Thank you and good luck to you too :smile:
Yeah!!! I'm unbeievably happy - they decided to give it to us earlier than planned. It came a bit late considering most of the ones I wanted the time for have been and gone but it's still study leave all the same :smile:

Is it OCR Modern B? (I may have already asked you)
Thank you and good luck to you too :smile:

Nope..I do Aqa...thx...
Nope..I do Aqa...thx...

Ah well - I still wish you the best :smile:
Did u know..a man named Shipwreck Kelly sat on the top of a flagpole for 23 days and 7 hours.others tried to beat the record, but failed...
Ah well - I still wish you the best :smile:

Thx..
Did u know..a man named Shipwreck Kelly sat on the top of a flagpole for 23 days and 7 hours.others tried to beat the record, but failed...

That's quite random but at the same time quite cool :biggrin:
Cn someone help with this question, the mark scheme isn't making sense to me. (from the June 2010 AQA C3 paper)Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 11.34.33 am.png
Hmm...I've got a really smart brother - he does maths and further maths in a-levels...and he's done from his exams now..so he promised to help me out...

Aw that's sweet of him - I feel like I'm going to be the same when my sister does her GCSEs in 2 years :smile:

Ah that's good! At least you've still got it for some exams even if it's not most of them - you've done well for getting this far without it as it's been my saviour so far! :smile:
Aw that's sweet of him - I feel like I'm going to be the same when my sister does her GCSEs in 2 years :smile:

Ah that's good! At least you've still got it for some exams even if it's not most of them - you've done well for getting this far without it as it's been my saviour so far! :smile:

Haha...yh..
Original post by GCSEstudentt
Cn someone help with this question, the mark scheme isn't making sense to me. (from the June 2010 AQA C3 paper)Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 11.34.33 am.png

What's the answer in the mark scheme...I think I've got an answer..just want to confirm it...??

That's true - and they are mostly science which mean the most to me so that's good. Thank you - I should probably update you guys on what I've been up to :biggrin:
UPDATE
So I haven't been up to too much which was worthy of its own update but there is one here at last :smile:

History British Revision

3 Chemistry past papers (last week)

Maths revision

Physics - Infrared and TV remotes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending