The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
What's the answer in the mark scheme...I think I've got an answer..just want to confirm it...??

Never mind..found the mark scheme...yh I got it...
Hey, I've been watching this thread for quite a while now and just wanted to say you've been doing so much work, hope it all pays off and you get the results you want (I'm sure you will:wink:)
Original post by jamierogers21
Hey, I've been watching this thread for quite a while now and just wanted to say you've been doing so much work, hope it all pays off and you get the results you want (I'm sure you will:wink:)

Aww..thx...I know that's not exactly aimed at me cuz I don't really work so much as the others do...but yh..I was too bored to not reply...
Aww..thx...I know that's not exactly aimed at me cuz I don't really work so much as the others do...but yh..I was too bored to not reply...

You on study leave aswell? I'm so bored:biggrin:
You on study leave aswell? I'm so bored:biggrin:

Yup..I try to revise but I just can't...It is wayyyy too boring to revise...

I've been half-heartedly watching History and Science videos for the past week

I'm surprised you didn't comment on yesterday's posts...lmao...I think about two people came on and commented on how the topic differed from the title of this thread...lol...

Please can you tell me how to work out the last part of the question- to get the empirical formula for the hydrocarbon.
I'm surprised you didn't comment on yesterday's posts...lmao...I think about two people came on and commented on how the topic differed from the title of this thread...lol...

What do you mean??
I've been half-heartedly watching History and Science videos for the past week

Tbh...I cram everything..it helps me..but probably not everyone...lol...
Tbh...I cram everything..it helps me..but probably not everyone...lol...

I've crammed before most of my exams. I've already honed my exam techniques so I'm just refreshing my knowledge now
Original post by there'snoneed
Please can you tell me how to work out the last part of the question- to get the empirical formula for the hydrocarbon.

Wasn't it someone else who asked for the question..? Lol..yh..I'll PM ya...
What's the answer in the mark scheme...I think I've got an answer..just want to confirm it...??

CH2
Anybody having or had exams today...??

Nope, not till tommorow- history
What do you mean??

Lol..I'm guessing u didn't read yesterday's posts...never mind...
Original post by GCSEstudentt
CH2

Yh I got that..
Original post by sahra30013
Nope, not till tommorow- history

Same...
I've crammed before most of my exams. I've already honed my exam techniques so I'm just refreshing my knowledge now

Hmm...same here...
Wasn't it someone else who asked for the question..? Lol..yh..I'll PM ya...

Oh yeah it wasn't me who asked the question but I want to know. I'm just that curious.
Yh I got that..

How did you get it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending