The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GCSEstudentt
How did you get it?

I'll PM u as well cuz I'm not that good at explaining..so don't want everyone to see my **** skills at explaining...lol..sorry guys...
Original post by mypetpikachu
I'll PM u as well cuz I'm not that good at explaining..so don't want everyone to see my **** skills at explaining...lol..sorry guys...

I understood it though. thanks:smile:
Original post by jamierogers21
Hey, I've been watching this thread for quite a while now and just wanted to say you've been doing so much work, hope it all pays off and you get the results you want (I'm sure you will:wink:)

Hey there - thanks so much - I didn't realise so many people had been watching this thread. It's greatly appreciated :smile:
Lmao..just turned the t.v on and saw lazy town was still on...😂😂..sorry just felt the need to share that...
(edited 7 years ago)
Need to history soon :tongue:
Original post by ellamoon_22
Need to history soon :tongue:

I just finished revising history finally...I'm so glad...after tomorrow,,,history will be gone from my life forever...
I just finished revising history finally...I'm so glad...after tomorrow,,,history will be gone from my life forever...

I need to read my notes (liberal reforms and suffragettes) and then write notes for the last topic (home front)

Going through past past papers tomorrow till bout 11am:h:
I need to read my notes (liberal reforms and suffragettes) and then write notes for the last topic (home front)

That's what I am doing.:smile: Have you memorised the key dates too?:smile: Do you do the OCR history b?

Ah..well good luck in that and ur exam tomorrow..I don't do the same exam board as you so I don't really know what topics ur on about..sorry..but good luck tomorrow,,,
Original post by starstudent7
That's what I am doing.:smile: Have you memorised the key dates too?:smile: Do you do the OCR history b?

Yahh
Gd luk also
Ah..well good luck in that and ur exam tomorrow..I don't do the same exam board as you so I don't really know what topics ur on about..sorry..but good luck tomorrow,,,
Gd luk also

Thx...
Demons-imagine Dragons...

Whoops..wrong thread...😳😳😳
Original post by starstudent7

Yahh

I do OCR B too :smile:

No worries - not a bad tune tbh :smile:
Does everyone do History except from me ? I hate history, geography is 10 times better - in my opinion :colondollar:
Good day at school today! :smile: my friends and I watched death note at lunch. Got my Spanish speaking back, I got 15/20 - which is an A. Accidentally spoke back to my teacher in maths without meaning to, oops. Did well in my biology:smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Does everyone do History except from me ? I hate history, geography is 10 times better - in my opinion :colondollar:

I do geography, history and full RE. I enjoy all of the humanities. Geography and history are pretty much equal I regards to my preference, lol.
Original post by nisha.sri

I'm quite the opposite...I did a geography assessment once in year 9 when it was compulsory...I got a grade G in it...lmao..that was the last time I did geography...
Original post by ?Hannah
Good day at school today! :smile: my friends and I watched death note at lunch. Got my Spanish speaking back, I got 15/20 - which is an A. Accidentally spoke back to my teacher in maths without meaning to, oops. Did well in my biology:smile:

Hmm...is there another season to it yet...I've already watched it and I really hope there could be another one...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending