The Student Room Group

What 3 words would you use to describe the EU?

Scroll to see replies

Bureaucratic
Expensive
Pointless
Reply 41
Reply 42
Original post by EuanF

You're
A

As i said, primitive idiots.
lefty
marxist
heaven
Original post by Naveed-7
Uncontrollable
Stressful
Costful

@Salima0841 Your a 14 year old girl who is still at school. Stop making decisions for adults dear.

Sorry, didnt realise my age stopped me having an opinion on our society and what goes on in our country.
Controlling, costly and outdated.
Undemocratic failing institution
Uncontrollable
Stressful
Costful

@Salima0841 Your a 14 year old girl who is still at school. Stop making decisions for adults dear.

If you are not a 14 year old, then it would be embarrassing not to know the difference between your and you're. However, at least it shows what type of people generally vote out.
Undemocratic
Superstate
Unfit for purpose
The Marmite Organisation

(you either love it or hate it)
Remote
Infuriating
Undemocratic
Original post by Salima0841
Sorry, didnt realise my age stopped me having an opinion on our society and what goes on in our country.

You dont have a right. You've never worked before. You dont know how difficult it is out there for us adults.
anti-democratic
protectionist
club

It stops you from holding a mature and informed opinion on society and politics in general, as you're terribly impressionable and lack any form of life experience.
Reply 54
Peace
Prosperity
Unity
Original post by kennyboy69.5
IfYouWantTo LeaveYou AreVeryNaive

IfYouWantToStayYouAreGoingTheWrongWay!
Original post by fr0sr_
It stops you from holding a mature and informed opinion on society and politics in general, as you're terribly impressionable and lack any form of life experience.

Oh look you've just summed up my life haven't you. Mate u dont even know me and here u are labelling me as impressionable and incapable of holding a mature opinion. You know nothing about me. Stop basing your decisions on offensive stereotypes. Age is just a number.
You dont have a right. You've never worked before. You dont know how difficult it is out there for us adults.

For your information I have worked before and am currently on my third job. You try balancing that with a school career. I probably know a lot more about politics than you do as my MP recognised my ambition to become a politician one day. Stop going on about how difficuilt life is for you. If your looking for sympathy u arent going to get it from me. Go focus on your own life instead of degrading 14 year olds on a public website.
Original post by drogon
naturally this thread will be hijacked by primitive brexiters.

exactly my thoughts
Oh look you've just summed up my life haven't you.

Yep. Evidently pretty accurately.

Mate

I'm not your mate.

u dont even know me.

I don't want to know you.

u are labelling me as impressionable and incapable of holding a mature opinion

Stating a fact, actually.
Should we let 14 y/o's vote then should we?

You know nothing about me.

I know that you're a child, and you're obviously immature.

Stop basing your decisions on offensive stereotypes.

That isn't offensive, nor is it a stereotype it's a fact. You have not matured fully, mentally nor physically.

Age is just a number.

So should we let all children vote? After all, age is just a number, isn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending