The Student Room Group

Shooting in gay club in Florida

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
I 100% stand by my argument, in a court of law, there is not sufficient evidence that the attack was a homophobic attack. The left wing has allowed terrorists into Western nations, what NRA exists in France and Belgium? The right have been saying for years what is going to happen, even saying how gay leftists who support such migration are even more stupid, but the left didn't listen.

Thanks to the left, there are now ghettoed Islamist communities in Western nations, that are going to continue to produce terrorists for years, congratulations.

No one's saying that this is definitively 100% a homophobic attack, but once again you're dodging the original point like a maniac.

You said "there is no evidence to suggest that this is a homophobic attack" - there are two distinct pieces of evidence which suggest it.

Is this enough evidence to define it 100% as a homophobic attack? Maybe, maybe not, it doesn't matter - but the point, which you adorably keep on missing, is that there is evidence to suggest that it was anti-gay.

If you can't progress from here then you are beyond help.

And here we go with the "did gun control stop the Paris attacks"... A would-be terrorist is going to be much more likely to commit an attack if he can readily purchase an assault weapon. People in Europe would have to go to extreme measures to even get their hands on an assault weapon - which filters out some of the people who have the capacity to do this sort of thing. But when you can readily walk into a gun shop and buy one, it means there are thousands of people who have that option lying at the back of their mind and they are more likely to consider doing this in the first place.

And even if you're right, the fact that gun control doesn't completely stop gun use is not by any means a justification to simply not ban guns.

And there we go with some classic 'migration = terrorists' insults, you are truly clueless because the person in this shooting was a US BORN CITIZEN. Are you blaming today's left wingers for Afghani immigration some 50 years ago?

Clueless, you're simply the worst of the TSR islamophobes, which is quite an achievement.
can't you just feel the love

'Gays should be punished by God,' says gunman Omar Mateen's father'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
No one's saying that this is definitively 100% a homophobic attack, but once again you're dodging the original point like a maniac.

You said "there is no evidence to suggest that this is a homophobic attack" - there are two distinct pieces of evidence which suggest it.

Is this enough evidence to define it 100% as a homophobic attack? Maybe, maybe not, it doesn't matter - but the point, which you adorably keep on missing, is that there is evidence to suggest that it was anti-gay.

If you can't progress from here then you are beyond help.

And here we go with the "did gun control stop the Paris attacks"... A would-be terrorist is going to be much more likely to commit an attack if he can readily purchase an assault weapon. People in Europe would have to go to extreme measures to even get their hands on an assault weapon - which filters out some of the people who have the capacity to do this sort of thing. But when you can readily walk into a gun shop and buy one, it means there are thousands of people who have that option lying at the back of their mind and they are more likely to consider doing this in the first place.

And even if you're right, the fact that gun control doesn't completely stop gun use is not by any means a justification to simply not ban guns.

And there we go with some classic 'migration = terrorists' insults, you are truly clueless because the person in this shooting was a US BORN CITIZEN. Are you blaming today's left wingers for Afghani immigration some 50 years ago?

Clueless, you're simply the worst of the TSR islamophobes, which is quite an achievement.

Who out of the two of us hoped for the death of another TSR user?
Original post by BaconandSauce
can't you just feel the love

'Gays should be punished by God,' says gunman Omar Mateen's father'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/

Thanks to the leftists, people like him are welcomed with open arms to the West, then they are "shocked" when their children commit terrorist crimes, and this is in the US, where their Muslim migrants are generally more integrated than in Europe.
Original post by ubiquitousking
Why does this have to be related to a court of law?
You don't need a signed confession to deduce a motive. Not being able to say for certain that something is, does not mean it isn't.
Given the facts, it's improbable to think of it as a general attack.

Please stop promoting your political agendas, too. Funnily enough, not everyone who are similarly inclined politically agree with each other...

but... since you like proof... prove the emboldened statements please. With non-deductive reasoning, that is.

Spoiler

Oh good, another new user has popped up on to this thread who will make a few comments and then never be seen again.
Thanks to the leftists, people like him are welcomed with open arms to the West, then they are "shocked" when their children commit terrorist crimes, and this is in the US, where their Muslim migrants are generally more integrated than in Europe.

I have a thread in moderation at the moment and I hope it passes as it raises questions about the mosque he attended (this is the second terrorist to be linked with it by the way)

But the Imam of the mosque said (and this really pissed me off)

Dr Rahman said when he heard the news from Orlando, 90 minutes to the West, he prayed that gunman would not be a Muslim, and was shocked when it turned out to be, "not only a Muslim, a Muslim from here."

He didn't pray for the victims mind but he prayed that it wasn't a muslim

and second issue and this is rather telling (and shows it's getting as bad in America as it is in Europe)

"Our impression was the family was very pro-American, that they were maybe more aligned with American than us," he added.
Who out of the two of us hoped for the death of another TSR user?

Are you blind?

I hoped you would be a victim of the next attack, no one wished you dead.

You can be a victim without dying

But again, you ignored the whole of my post because your a ignorant little child who has no argument
I have a thread in moderation at the moment and I hope it passes as it raises questions about the mosque he attended (this is the second terrorist to be linked with it by the way)

But the Imam of the mosque said (and this really pissed me off)

Dr Rahman said when he heard the news from Orlando, 90 minutes to the West, he prayed that gunman would not be a Muslim, and was shocked when it turned out to be, "not only a Muslim, a Muslim from here."

He didn't pray for the victims mind but he prayed that it wasn't a muslim

and second issue and this is rather telling (and shows it's getting as bad in America as it is in Europe)

"Our impression was the family was very pro-American, that they were maybe more aligned with American than us," he added.

Bold section: Which shows that even this local leader believes that you cannot be loyal to both the religion and the nation, I genuinely don't know what has got to happen for these leftists to open their eyes.

Although I think if a prolonged wave of attacks occurs that targets leftist hangouts they may start to see what most others are seeing.

You actually try to look after peoples lives, right and left alike, but the left just call you names for wanting to look after them. Look at this thread, one user hoped that I am killed in a terrorist attack as I disagreed with him.
Are you blind?

I hoped you would be a victim of the next attack, no one wished you dead.

You can be a victim without dying

But again, you ignored the whole of my post because your a ignorant little child who has no argument

An ignorant little child, hmmmmm I never realised that hoping someone became a victim of a terrorist attack was a mature argument.
An ignorant little child, hmmmmm I never realised that hoping someone became a victim of a terrorist attack was a mature argument.

Its not like you didn't explicitly say that all gay people are liberals and that they are personally responsible for their deaths.
Its not like you didn't explicitly say that all gay people are liberals and that they are personally responsible for their deaths.

I didn't say that, again, your lies are being exposed.

I said that gays tend to be liberals, which is 10% true, I did not say that al gays are liberals, that is you lying.

I sad that liberals / leftists are to blame for the huge rise in Islamic terrorism in the West, that's true.

Face it, you got triggered and couldn't control what you typed.
I didn't say that, again, your lies are being exposed.

I said that gays tend to be liberals, which is 10% true, I did not say that al gays are liberals, that is you lying.

I sad that liberals / leftists are to blame for the huge rise in Islamic terrorism in the West, that's true.

Face it, you got triggered and couldn't control what you typed.

I've got photographic evidence of you explicitly saying "its mainly liberals that have died, they have indirectly brought death upon themselves"

This assumes several things:
- most (ie mainly liberals) of the homosexuals in the nightclub were liberals
- all of those who died are somehow responsible for Afghani immigration 50 years ago
- the left wing approach is the only factor in this highly complex scenario

Three absurd assumptions from a disturbed mind.
Bold section: Which shows that even this local leader believes that you cannot be loyal to both the religion and the nation,

Quite true

This is the leader of a mosque yet he comes out with such nonsense

But you have to ask yourself why are they in America if this is what they believe
Quite true

This is the leader of a mosque yet he comes out with such nonsense

But you have to ask yourself why are they in America if this is what they believe

As they can make money and bring down their enemy at the same time, from their point of view, its genius, I bet they cant believe their luck that leftists are willing to help them to achieve their aims.
Leftists who defend this poisonous ideology have had a jolting dose of reality which they have been warned and warned and warned about. Nothing could encompass this better than Owen Jones breaking down in his sky interview
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Leftists who defend this poisonous ideology have had a jolting dose of reality which they have been warned and warned and warned about. Nothing could encompass this better than Owen Jones breaking down in his sky interview

Grow up, its the NRA, who are extremely right wing, who allowed this to happen and all other mass shootings by refuting gun control legislation.

You have this pathetic imaginary image of all left wing people defending Islam, the reality is we are simply not blaming Islam ALONE as the one, solitary cause of this incident.
Grow up, its the NRA, who are extremely right wing, who allowed this to happen and all other mass shootings by refuting gun control legislation.

You have this pathetic imaginary image of all left wing people defending Islam, the reality is we are simply not blaming Islam ALONE as the one, solitary cause of this incident.

Its not an imaginary image, there is numerous evidence of LGBT community emboldening and protecting the an ideology that wants their blood whilst loudly calling for more of its adherents to move next door to them.

I am a strong critic of Americas gun laws and yes easy access to deadly weapons make atrocities like this much much easier but you cannot blame this mans actions on gun laws. Americas gun laws did not make this man want to kill 50 gay people, they just made it easier. Islam made this man want to kill 50 gay people.
Its not an imaginary image, there is numerous evidence of LGBT community emboldening and protecting the an ideology that wants their blood whilst loudly calling for more of its adherents to move next door to them.I am a strong critic of Americas gun laws and yes easy access to deadly weapons make atrocities like this much much easier but you cannot blame this mans actions on gun laws. Americas gun laws did not make this man want to kill 50 gay people, they just made it easier. Islam made this man want to kill 50 gay people.

CkxuifhVAAAyd_p.jpg

Look at these morons, and now their fellow gays are dead.
(edited 7 years ago)
Its not an imaginary image, there is numerous evidence of LGBT community emboldening and protecting the an ideology that wants their blood whilst loudly calling for more of its adherents to move next door to them.

I am a strong critic of Americas gun laws and yes easy access to deadly weapons make atrocities like this much much easier but you cannot blame this mans actions on gun laws. Americas gun laws did not make this man want to kill 50 gay people, they just made it easier. Islam made this man want to kill 50 gay people.

They're not protecting the ideology, not a single one of these people is saying that Islam doesn't speak out against homosexuality, but they are protecting the Muslims who evidently have a more liberal interpretation of the Quran.

And you're being a massive idiot by simplifying this situation to "Islam made him kill 50 gay people". That is obviously not the singular factor, and the gun law leniency is possibly what made him consolidate going on a mass shooting in the first place. Islam alone is not the sole cause of these things, but neither is it blameless.
CkxuifhVAAAyd_p.jpg

Look at these morons, and now their fellow gays are dead.

we both know you love to see dead liberals and you think their deaths are their own, personal fault

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending