The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A bit dejected to be honest...
Original post by fatima1998
oh yeah you did :slap: i think i am too tired to understand anything :lol: noooo its not gonna work :colondollar: maybe gargle but not full version of it, semi gargle would work like you do when you brush your teeth :sigh: i dont know what i am saying :getmecoat:

I'll just have to suck it up haha. I'm quite tired and I can't be bothered for school, I loved study leave so much. :biggrin:
Got some heavy learning to do for last exam on Friday, and then it's all over. Once more unto the breach and all that
Reply 323
Had enough of feeling like this.
:bawling: irl atm.

I weighed myself today as normal and found out I've lost 1.1kg almost 3lb in 4-5 days :argh: due to fasting
& not being able to reach the same carb goal for the day. Its such a pain because I'm trying to put +3lb/month
on my bulk. :rip: to maintaining.

Then there is water weight to consider .... -_-.
Wish I was never born
feel so ridiculously stressed and overwhelmed I want to cry but I'm too dehydrated and exhausted to do that

ahhh the joys of sixth form
(edited 7 years ago)
I just burned my hand while cooking breakfast:eek:
Do you ever just feel like you’re just sort of...there?

All your friends go out and do all these amazing things like get into relationships and people like them back too, and they have fun, do silly and crazy things together, mess about with their best friends and instead of doing all that...You’re just there?
Just a little entertaining thing, that people will only notice once, but when it’s gone they don’t give a single f**k?

Well that’s how i feel....
I feel dissatisfied with my life :/ Sounds terrible to say, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm 'happy and fulfilled'...
Original post by ravioliyears

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Wretch
Had enough of feeling like this.

Then change it all :007: its your life, take charge!!

Original post by Eternalflames
Wish I was never born

No I wish you were born, and I bet many others do too!!!:h:

Original post by nverjvlev
feel so ridiculously stressed and overwhelmed I want to cry but I'm too dehydrated and exhausted to do that

ahhh the joys of sixth form

Original post by emobambam
I just burned my hand while cooking breakfast:eek:

DAMMNN!! are you ok now? and talk about a late breakfast.........:holmes:

someones late for school/work

Original post by CleverSquirrel
Do you ever just feel like you’re just sort of...there?

All your friends go out and do all these amazing things like get into relationships and people like them back too, and they have fun, do silly and crazy things together, mess about with their best friends and instead of doing all that...You’re just there?
Just a little entertaining thing, that people will only notice once, but when it’s gone they don’t give a single f**k?

Well that’s how i feel....

I get that feel a lot of the time but then I start dancing and my problems go away, I train everyday! :h:

Chin up tho, youre great ok? Youll find the right ppl, I promise you, its better to wait for goods ones than settle for bad influences!

Original post by SassKing13
I feel dissatisfied with my life :/ Sounds terrible to say, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm 'happy and fulfilled'...

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Then change it all :007: its your life, take charge!!

No I wish you were born, and I bet many others do too!!!:h:

DAMMNN!! are you ok now? and talk about a late breakfast.........:homes:

someones late for school/work

I get that feel a lot of the time but then I start dancing and my problems go away, I train everyday! :h:

Chin up tho, youre great ok? Youll find the right ppl, I promise you, its better to wait for goods ones than settle for bad influences!

Aww, thanks for this :hugs:

:console: it'll be okay :hugs:

Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to lovely. No one deserves to feel that way, especially you!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
:console: it'll be okay :hugs:

PRSOM :smile: Thank you :hugs: Same to you :hugs:

thank you forest!!! :hugs: that was very sweet of you:yep: :blush:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to lovely. No one deserves to feel that way, especially you!

Thank you :smile: I actually feel better now, but I definitely think that I'll take up that offer if I feel bad again... Yeah I can talk to my parents, but their response will most likely be the same as it has been before. It's just good to get an opinion from someone your own sort of age. So thank you :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

feeling so ambivalent about my exams, just cba to revise.
Starting to plan my gap year for when I don't get into uni.

Latest