The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS3/BUSS4 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miacat
Anyone idea on timings for each question? Can't find the notes I made on it!

40 minutes for the 34 markers, 18 minutes for the 18 markers and around 10 minutes for 10 marker, minute a mark I think, or there about. tutor2u have a power point showing you have to answer the 34 marker which explains the timing at the beginning, if that's any help.
Original post by jettingstar
15 mins to read case study10 mins for 10 marker20 mins for 18 markers45 mins for 34 markers
Original post by Jessedge
40 minutes for the 34 markers, 18 minutes for the 18 markers and around 10 minutes for 10 marker, minute a mark I think, or there about. tutor2u have a power point showing you have to answer the 34 marker which explains the timing at the beginning, if that's any help.

Original post by AdamThePhysicsMo
I was literally just thinking about that

I think im going to do:

10 mins to read case study 2 times and highlight
15 mins for Q1
20 mins for q2
20 mins for q3
40 mins for q4

And thats the total 105 mins ...

Ah thanks people! Looks like it's a night on tutor2u for me - Been revising for a good few months for this but I still feel unsure aha! :s-smilie:
Oh also folks, Bee Business Bee has some great videos for BUSS3! :smile:
whats PANEL? I've only ever learnt PEELE
Point
Analysis
Evidence (application)
Link (to question)
What's everyone's plans for tomorrow morning? What last minute bits are you going to go through?
Original post by AdamThePhysicsMo
I wouldnt buy this when theres loads of free resources available

I thought that but i bought it bc there's literally no predictions anywhere and i needed it to cut down the amount i had to cram lol usually i wouldnt buy things but im glad i did because theres just so much to learn for tomorrow :argh:
Does anyone else have a gut feeling on whats gonna come up tomorrow?
Original post by Charl.Dawk

From looking at past questions I do think a question on centralised/decentralised structures may come up. I also think the 10 marker will be written due to last years questions being number heavy.
Original post by Charl.Dawk

Are:
Economies of scale
Market Planning
Shareholders
Asset ratio
Centralisation/Decentralisation- 18 marker
Workforce Plans
Original post by cmardle
From looking at past questions I do think a question on centralised/decentralised structures may come up. I also think the 10 marker will be written due to last years questions being number heavy.

Oh okay thanks, I dont know if im glad about that lmfao
Sorry can you please help,

I can't find information for the different business strategies.

Could you maybe link me to somewhere that specifically explains these different strategies or comment yourself on the strategies?

Thank you.
Reply 232
how are u guys revising for this exam
Original post by Coneill810
I feel it is very necessary to be au fait with

The different business strategies:
"Human
Financial
Marketing"
i.e Know what they are as in the 34 mark question you're going to need to apply your knowledge to like why a business should choose a certain option and the advantages and disadvantages of that reason.

The individual topics there are a good basis and have not really come up/ever been up so I suppose if you have to gamble then go for it. These would be the topics I am looking closely at.

Economies of scale
Market planning
Shareholders
Asset Ratio
Centralisation/Decentralisation
Workforce plans

Sorry can you please help,I can't find information for the different business strategies. Could you maybe link me to somewhere that specifically explains these different strategies or comment yourself on the strategies?Thank you.
What is most likely to come up for the 10 mark question?
Original post by imran_
how are u guys revising for this exam

TSR deleted my comment before so ill just say firstly, I do not benefit from people buying this resource as TES is a site for teachers to sell resources and I am not a teacher lol. I found this these predictions this morning and was so happy because it is the only predictions I have seen anywhere. I am purely posting this link to help people with their revision as I said, I don't benefit from it but the predictions have really helped aim my revision today. The predictions are on here https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/buss3-exam-predictions-2016-14th-june-business-unit-3-11298590
Reply 236
Original post by laurat787
TSR deleted my comment before so ill just say firstly, I do not benefit from people buying this resource as TES is a site for teachers to sell resources and I am not a teacher lol. I found this these predictions this morning and was so happy because it is the only predictions I have seen anywhere. I am purely posting this link to help people with their revision as I said, I don't benefit from it but the predictions have really helped aim my revision today. The predictions are on here https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/buss3-exam-predictions-2016-14th-june-business-unit-3-11298590

shut up u sket
Original post by imran_
shut up u sket

What?!?! That's so unnecessary. You asked how people were revising so I gave you a link to predictions which have helped me because that's all I've been revising today. That is so uncalled for!!!
Reply 238
Original post by laurat787
What?!?! That's so unnecessary. You asked how people were revising so I gave you a link to predictions which have helped me because that's all I've been revising today. That is so uncalled for!!!

youve made a new account just to make money. If you really want to help out you'd give it for free. get lost lol
Original post by imran_
youve made a new account just to make money. If you really want to help out you'd give it for free. get lost lol

I LITERALLY JUST SAID IT IS NOT MY RESOURCE I AM NOT A TEACHER! How have I made a new account, if you look at my account I have been on here for years lol pathetic. Sorry for trying to help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending