The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by remy12
Haha you funny guy! I'm literally ROFLing rn!!! Jk.
So you're taking the pi** outta me, I see how it is. This always happens, I try to be nice and mean bully's like you make me cry. :bawling:
Original post by remy12
No one asked for your bullsh.it ass opinion so zip it!

Unportunately mi amigo. She is the founder of this group.
Original post by Federerr
Calm down with the hype m8. No one can be sure they got A* in Language. We're just going to have to see on results day.. I'm gonna be in Bangladesh at the time lool. Calm down you don't random wet remmy boys to inflict any nazr now do you?

You're either born with bants or you're not. It's clearly evident what you are... but i'll let you figure that one out :wink:
You're f***ing deluded. :biggrin:
How'd you know she's a gyal?
Original post by remy12
No one asked for your bullsh.it ass opinion so zip it!
Woah! you don't need to be mean man/woman or both, just calm down, we can have a friendly convo, like why are u acting if someone's biting on you're **** right now?
Original post by hamza772000
You're f***ing deluded. :biggrin:

I'm bery sorry vut I am bery bolatile. Ehpleash don't make me ebaporate from the bost.
Reply 446
Woah! you don't need to be mean man/woman or both, just calm down, we can have a friendly convo, like why are u acting if someone's biting on you're **** right now?

Taznia's the one that seems to have a problem with me bc she doesn't seem to know how to take banter. Therefore I just confronted her
I'm bery sorry vut I am bery bolatile. Ehpleash don't make me ebaporate from the bost.
Those are meant to be 'f's. :tongue:
Reply 448
How'd you know she's a gyal?

Im a man fyi -_-
Those are meant to be 'f's. :tongue:

Maybe be 'please' but not the other word. I'm sorry but if that's the case with your family. They're are top notch 100% fresh.
Original post by remy12
Taznia's the one that seems to have a problem with me bc she doesn't seem to know how to take banter. Therefore I just confronted her

Ey fam who repped this post!? :eek::K:
Original post by remy12
Well, you can confront in a nice way...... I didn't just start being aggressive when you said your sh*t, did I?

btw, I've got nothing against you, just be a little friendlier, then joke as much as you want. :smile:
Reply 452
I apologise too.
Reply 453
Well, you can confront in a nice way...... I didn't just start being aggressive when you said your sh*t, did I?

btw, I've got nothing against you, just be a little friendlier, then joke as much as you want. :smile:

Ok sorry Mr Peacemaker:smile:
I think my computer has a virus.. hmm.
Reply 455
Twas.
Original post by remy12
DW, Mr Peacebreaker
I think my computer has a virus.. hmm.
Haha, you tw*t. :biggrin:
Original post by remy12

You have now earned my respect gg.

I now declare 'remy12' as the new Pro-Banter man in this group. I @Federerr have been made redundant and my days are way behind me. Congratulations remy, I'm sure you'll make a great fanter banter ranter.
Mehn can't appord 2 wings and chibs let alone fribeen some daaadd Anti-Birus waaarth £50. You Stubid?

Quick Reply

Latest