The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
I think it's most fundamentalist adherents should be treated with the same level of suspicion as the adherents of any similarly ultra-conservative ideology. I don't know whether banning all Muslims from immigrating is the answer though.

How can you tell them apart? I mean the guy that did the shooting didn't even have a beard. If you're talking about sheikhs and stuff I'm pretty sure they get a lot of checks before arriving.
@PrincessBO$$ Go and find a Dunkin Donuts where you can stuff your face and drown your sorrows.

It will be useful practice for November when DONALD TRUMP is elected President of the US of A!

:party2::party2::party2::party2::party2:
Reply 102
Worth noting that of 998 mass shootings since Sandy Hook in the US, supposedly just 2 were committed by a Muslim. That's why it would be absurd to ban over a billion people just because a handful of people that identified as Muslim went crazy. Strange how Trump has gone on and on about Islam after yesterday, yet barely mentioned guns or homophobia.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ivybridge
Stop acting like you care, pal. This is a big hit to my community, it's a pretty big deal and responding with hatred is not helpful. Grow up.

Seriously what is wrong with you? Every single post you make is bereft of coherent thought. Of course it is a big deal, so why the hell are you calling it irrational? It is anything but irrational to fear you or your friends/family being slaughtered.
I have literally had enough of this s**t. Its basically discriminating all muslims for what a tiny majority of some mentally insane radicals who fake that they are muslims and cause terror across the globle.
Why?
Why put such a bad reputation on the millions who are innocent.
I dont have a clue why...
Original post by Jebedee
Seriously what is wrong with you? Every single post you make is bereft of coherent thought. Of course it is a big deal, so why the hell are you calling it irrational? It is anything but irrational to fear you or your friends/family being slaughtered.

That is not what I'm calling irrational. You're so blinded by your brownosing of Trump. :lol:
That is not what I'm calling irrational. You're so blinded by your brownosing of Trump. :lol:

I've opposed mass immigration long before Trump was on the scene. People like you pushing for open borders made this happen. The blood is on your hands. I would say I hope you can sleep at night, but I don't.
Original post by trumpisbae2
@PrincessBO$$ Go and find a Dunkin Donuts where you can stuff your face and drown your sorrows.

It will be useful practice for November when DONALD TRUMP is elected President of the US of A!

:party2::party2::party2::party2::party2:

LOL an American Trump supporter tells you to stuff a Dunkin Donut in my face

Donald Trump is not brown, he is white!

Political correctness has gone too far!

DONALD TRUMP FOREVER!

and trump wants to BAN Mexicans and Latino.

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$
LOL an American Trump supporter tells you to stuff a Dunkin Donut in my face

@PrincessBO$$

F*CK OFF AND STAY OF THE INTERNET YOU WRETCHED BASTARD!!!
@PrincessBO$$ Go back to Haiti or St. Kitts and Nevis where you came from!
@PrincessBO$$ Go back to Haiti or St. Kitts and Nevis where you came from!

I'm British and proud so F*CK OFF :stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::stink::talkhand::talkhand::talkhand::talkhand::talkhand:
@PrincessBO$$Or is it Antigua and Barbuda...

I was never taught the difference at school.

Well, it doesnt matter, Trump still loves me despite my poor education.

I still love you Donald! :love::love::love:

Make America Great Again!:france::france::france::france::france::france:
@PrincessBO$$Or is it Antigua and Barbuda...

I was never taught the difference at school.

Well, it doesnt matter, Trump still loves me despite my poor education.

You don't even know how to upload a pic ont TSR, :facepalm:
Please live in your ignorance, and don't spread the disease to others

Spoiler

Original post by Gwilym101
Perhaps he should focus more effort on making sure people who are being investigated by the FBI can't buy assault weapons in the country.

Assault weapons are the sacred right of every man, woman, child and baby in the country, even extremely nuts people.

It says so in the constitution. (No it doesn't.) It must be true because it's always been that way. (No it hasn't.) Some right wing people who are afraid of black people started the NRA and they are always right. (No they're not.) You're safer with a gun. (You're not.)

I've run out of possible explanations now. Maybe the US is just insane?

Latest

Trending

Trending