The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham conditional offers?!

How lenient is Birmingham with their conditional offers in comparison to predicted grades. I used the grade calculator on their website and they claimed BBB predicted would be ''likely'' to get an offer for an AAB. What were you predicted and what was your offer?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey! I'm sitting my exams right now (One tomorrow actually). I have applied for Psychology Bsc at Birmingham University. I have the predicted grades of A* A* B and my offer was AAB (I have firmed them). It depends on if you do sciences and more hardcore subjects, even EPQ can have an effect for Birmingham.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by factual13
How lenient is Birmingham with their conditional offers in comparison to predicted grades. I used the grade calculator on their website and they claimed BBB predicted would be ''likely'' to get an offer for an AAB. What were you predicted and what was your offer?

Why don't you apply and find out? Also what course did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by zXcodeXz
Why don't you apply and find out? Also what course did you apply for?

I am going to apply for 2017 entry, I have not applied yet but wish to study international business
Original post by factual13
I am going to apply for 2017 entry, I have not applied yet but wish to study international business

Ah ok, I think it shows that you have a chance to get an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending