The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ombbk
If i got 98ums and 95ums on PSYA1 and PSYA2 what I do I need to get on psya3 and 4 to get an A overall?

98 + 95 = 193

320 - 193 = 127

127 / 2 = 63.5

You need low-mid Cs to get an A overall

Well done!
What criticisms can be used to media? for instance about children studies etc etc
Original post by ombbk
If i got 98ums and 95ums on PSYA1 and PSYA2 what I do I need to get on psya3 and 4 to get an A overall?

Mid C. 64 UMS on both papers for an A. Congrats btw!
Reply 5363
Original post by Romanoff
98 + 95 = 193

320 - 193 = 127

127 / 2 = 63.5

You need low-mid Cs to get an A overall

Well done!

thank you for working that out for me! :smile:
Reply 5364
Original post by retardis
Mid C. 64 UMS on both papers for an A. Congrats btw!

aw thank you!!!:smile:
For media apparently for june 2015 there was a 4+6 marker on evolutionary explanations for attraction to celebrity but I can't find it in the past papers? Am I missing out on something or
Research methods predictions?
If the question says evaluate biological therapies for schizophrenia do you need to evaluate two Since it's plural ??

For example you evaluate antipsychotics and electroconvulsive therapy? In June 2015 the non replacement paper they asked to outline one biological therapies for schizophrenia and then they asked to evaluate the biological therapies for schizophrenia ?? 🙄🙄
any other people doing addiction freaking out because I am
If I got a B last year, like just on the 70% (68 on PSYA1 and 72 on PSYA2), what would I need to get in PSYA3 and PSYA4 to get an A this year?
I'm doing addiction and its too much! planning on not learning psychological explanations and therapies for depression - as it came up last year.
I hope loopa's predictions are right :s-smilie:
Hey guys, so apparently I got 172 UMS for psychology AS (90 + 82). What do I need to get on A2 to get an A overall?
Original post by BethM98
noo its just a separate point

This is confusing me, Im saying that in the psycho dynamic approach they is the notion that if mothers are uncaring these can result in shizophrenia, As an A02 POINT I can use expressed emotion like you mentioned to back this up?
Reply 5373
omg haha im not revising biological ex or therapies
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by th_lauren
If I got a B last year, like just on the 70% (68 on PSYA1 and 72 on PSYA2), what would I need to get in PSYA3 and PSYA4 to get an A this year?

68 + 72 = 140

320 - 140 = 180

180 / 2 = 90

If you do manage to pull 90 on each paper, not only will you get an A, but also an A*
Original post by wickedisgood
omg same? like i spent most of half terms just focusing on psya3 because it was my first one, then this week i have 3 exams that i barely touched in that time and i was like '....oh'

literally story of my life
Original post by кяя
Hey guys, so apparently I got 172 UMS for psychology AS (90 + 82). What do I need to get on A2 to get an A overall?

90 + 82 = 172

320 - 172 = 148

148 / 2 = 74

Mid-B in each paper :smile:
Original post by SunDun111
This is confusing me, Im saying that in the psycho dynamic approach they is the notion that if mothers are uncaring these can result in shizophrenia, As an A02 POINT I can use expressed emotion like you mentioned to back this up?

this is getting so confusing haha, what I mean is the expressed emotion study shouldn't be used as an evaluation or to back anything up, its just another study you can use in the approach of you wanted to
Reply 5378
when the exam is 9 hours away and you know nothing for media :smile: bravo bravo here is ur C im dooomed, well hope not but looks like i am hahah

I wish this exam was in the afternoon

Latest

Trending

Trending