The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If anybody is focusing only on Loopas predictions then don't be mad at him if he gets them wrong. Its such a gamble. If you want to focus on his predictions then sure go ahead but also do quick revision sessions on the stuff he doesn't predict so that way you have covered everything but some less than others and some more than others.

I'm not having a snide jab at anybody I'm just sharing some advice! as Loopa says himself - revise everything!!!
Original post by h133ma
when the exam is 9 hours away and you know nothing for media :smile: bravo bravo here is ur C im dooomed, well hope not but looks like i am hahah

The exam is 14 hours away

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO MATHS ON THIS THREAD
Reply 5382
Original post by Romanoff

hahaha probably my mind is mush atm sorry dude

Maths A leveller here, I don't mind the maths, what's the most mathsy question we could get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO everyone is stressed my guy at least they are trying :tongue:
Original post by кяя
Maths A leveller here, I don't mind the maths, what's the most mathsy question we could get?

Your candidate and center number
68 + 72 = 140

320 - 140 = 180

180 / 2 = 90

If you do manage to pull 90 on each paper, not only will you get an A, but also an A*

Thanks for working that out! No way I can get an A* though as I have no clue for PSYA4, what would I need to get in each for an A?

I know this is a joke but in one of my resits I nearly put my candidate number and centre number in the opposite boxes like I cannot be trusted with numbers at all honestly
If the question asks for read each into intense fandom can we talk about celeb worship only or do we have to talk about celeb worship and celeb stalking?

Lmaooo why is everyone complaining about the maths part then. Our teacher had to approach the subject very gently with us like "guys, I-I'm sorry but there's a bit of maths..." *cue distraught students* "-b-but guys don't worry there's only a bit!!" *distraughtness continues*

Original post by wickedisgood
I know this is a joke but in one of my resits I nearly put my candidate number and centre number in the opposite boxes like I cannot be trusted with numbers at all honestly

Ffs the invigilators came around to make sure we got it all correct and I forgot to put the date in, but when he told me I couldn't remember what number of month June was or what year we were in lawl
Original post by th_lauren
Thanks for working that out! No way I can get an A* though as I have no clue for PSYA4, what would I need to get in each for an A?

Literally 90, look at my message again.

Original post by wickedisgood

LOOOOOOOOL could you not, they're literally different lengths
planning on not learning psychological explanations and therapies for depression - as it came up last year.I hope loopa's predictions are right for addiction and depression
anyone have a model essay on the negative effects of computers and video games?
how do you answer a research methods 'design a study' 10/12 marker? is there a structure/technique to follow?
Research methods is really going to let me down tomorrow :frown:
Original post by кяя
Lmaooo why is everyone complaining about the maths part then. Our teacher had to approach the subject very gently with us like "guys, I-I'm sorry but there's a bit of maths..." *cue distraught students* "-b-but guys don't worry there's only a bit!!" *distraughtness continues*

LOL ffs, I guess maybe your teacher got you guys to calculate the obtained value for one of the tests (I know mine did - it's super simple though + I had it to do it for my biology coursework anyway). They'd never ask you to calculate the obtained value though, just ask you to identify what the critical value is from the table.
Original post by BethM98
this is getting so confusing haha, what I mean is the expressed emotion study shouldn't be used as an evaluation or to back anything up, its just another study you can use in the approach of you wanted to

Eh but you used it as evaluation when I asked you? That dosent matter anyway so far for the psychodynamic approach as evaluation I have

- Schizophregenic mothers (From Reichemann)
-Reductionist
- Treatement through Psychodynamic therapy is not effective,

I just need one more any ideas? Preciesly a bit more detailrf
lool rip me
Original post by aimsnaywux
Research methods is really going to let me down tomorrow :frown:

and me, i'm a bit worried cause its 35 potential marks
Original post by кяя

Ffs the invigilators came around to make sure we got it all correct and I forgot to put the date in, but when he told me I couldn't remember what number of month June was or what year we were in lawl

I feel like both parts to this are just me in a nutshell honestly lmao. I can never remember the number of the month either I always want to write 5 for june and 6 for july for some reason

LOOOOOOOOL could you not, they're literally different lengths

I KNOW that's literally the only reason i realized... like if they were just lines to write them on i would absolutely have done them wrong i'm a mess

Latest

Trending

Trending