Original post by lucywedgbrow
and me, i'm a bit worried cause its 35 potential marks

Awfully scared!! its the statistics that kills me
Original post by Romanoff
Literally 90, look at my message again.

LOOOOOOOOL could you not, they're literally different lengths

Oh god, so I have to settle for a B hahaha oops, bye university
Original post by SunDun111
Eh but you used it as evaluation when I asked you? That dosent matter anyway so far for the psychodynamic approach as evaluation I have

- Schizophregenic mothers (From Reichemann)
-Reductionist
- Treatement through Psychodynamic therapy is not effective,

I just need one more any ideas? Preciesly a bit more detailrf

Theres also the point that since the biological explanation has come about its kinda been rejected as biological is fact based, and cognitive explanation has a lot more support
Say you got 0 marks for the research methods section whats the highest grade you could get?
Original post by aimsnaywux
Awfully scared!! its the statistics that kills me

yeah me to, i hope there is not many marks based on statistics
after the exam does anyone wanna come and sit and cry with me
Say you got 0 marks for the research methods section whats the highest grade you could get?

48/83 which is a C
Original post by wickedisgood
I feel like both parts to this are just me in a nutshell honestly lmao. I can never remember the number of the month either I always want to write 5 for june and 6 for july for some reason

Ii have to start counting the months in my head lol or count back from my birth month since that, January and December are the only numbers I remember for months xD
Original post by BethM98
after the exam does anyone wanna come and sit and cry with me

I will 😂 literally only started revising for unit 4 on Saturday 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone do addiction and depression ? oh and im totally screwed for the research methods section , I started revising for it yesterday!!!:frown:

Woah there try aim a bit lower will you

Lol jk, I think someone did a calculation that you could utterly fail one section and still get an A if you aced the rest.
Guys jut want to check these A02 points make sense for validity in terms of Schizophrenia when classifying

One Piece of evidence supporting the issue of validity in the diagnosis of schizophrenia comes from a study by Harrison et al. He found that schizophrenia was 8 times more likely to be diagnosed to African-Carribean people than white groups. This could be due to social isolation, housing and employement, however this could also be down to mis-diagnosis. This may be because white clinicians and black people may have language barriers restrincting them, this supports the fact validity is an issue in the diagnosis of schizophrenia.

One other peice of evidence supporting Comorbidty as an issue of validity comes from Weber et al. He looked at 6 Million hospital discharges of patients in US, and found that psychiatric and behavioural comborbitity occurs in 45% of patients. He also suprisingly found that non-psychiatric comobid disorders don't go noticed e.g. Diabetes. This provides support for the issue of comorbidity when diagnosing schiophrenia.
Anyone doing the topic media,

For the effect of media on anti social behaviour do we need to learn both SLT and desensitisation? or can we just learn one?
Thanks
Original post by emmappleby22

Posted from TSR Mobile

lool me too!! and even since then I've not got a lot done hahaha
Original post by emmappleby22

Posted from TSR Mobile

rip sweet prince
Guys I'm confused about when to talk about Hovland-Yale and when to talk about the elaboration likelihood model??

Is the question just says about the persuasiveness of TV advertising can you talk about either the hovland yale or elab likelihood model or hard cell and soft cell ?? :frown: :frown:
Original post by MattSJTS
how do you answer a research methods 'design a study' 10/12 marker? is there a structure/technique to follow?

ajdkshadhsdn

Here's something I posted eons ago

oh my god it messed it up, just click on 'Original Post' in the quote box.
(edited 7 years ago)
So despite my rude comment earlier I might have to pull an all-nighter or close to one anyway.

Anyone got any tips? Literally never done this before. I'm scared of not being able to function tomorrow ahaa
Original post by BethM98
Theres also the point that since the biological explanation has come about its kinda been rejected as biological is fact based, and cognitive explanation has a lot more support

Ok, looking back at that expression emotion point it kinda fits in as A02 dosen't it

Brown et al found that in low expressed emotion famillies relapse rates was 9% wheras in high expressed emotional famillies relapse rate was 58%. This supports the idea famillies that are more cold and offer more critcism result in us regressing early and lead to characteristics of schizophrenia.
Most importantly, don't forget to have fun! :wink:

It's so fun drinking my tears

Latest

Trending

Trending